Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skyvet, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went into a pet shop, and asked "can I buy a goldfish?" The man in the shop said "do you want an aquarium?" I said, I don't care what star sign it is!"

I met a man today who told me that he invented the crossword puzzle. I can't remember his name, but it was P something T something R!

I telephoned the local ramblers club today, and the person that answered the phone just went on and on and on and on!

I told my wife that there was a job going at the local bowling alley. "Tenpin?" she asked. "No" I replied, "I think it's full time."

I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said "nearest the bull goes first". He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" .... He said "you're the closest!"

I rang the local gym, and asked whether they could teach me to do the splits. "How flexible are you?" they asked ...... "Well I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays"

and finally ..... I asked the railway booking clerk for a train ticket to Paris. "Eurostar?" he asked ......"Well, I've been on tv, but I'm no Frank Sinatra!"

Let the groaning begin!!