Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by sceadugenga, Oct 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself..
    Applied to join the Navy, waiting on Tests to be arranged. PVR'd from RAF few years ago to go back to education and start again so to speak.
    I'm gonna prowl the forums and get some gen!
  2. Welcome to the site, says it all left the crabs to be educated :lol:
  3. Welcome to the site. Best bit of advice...if you're after any information listen well to Supermario & Ninja Stoker, and roundly ignore anything that Zoidberg or Chicogiz post. :thumbright:
  4. Welcome! :wink:
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You got that back to front Jimmy.
  6. He'll find out soon enough.
  7. Welcome genga, One assumes one means the Royal Navy you're joining ?
  8. All I post now is blatant bullsh!t that seems to wind the old cnuts up :roll:
  9. @ Dicky .. Yep the Navy, Looking at 3 trades at the moment... Even if one is the vast favourite.. I was told a 2 year wait, but we'll see! I'm being quietly optimistic it'll only be an 11 month wait!
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Eh,,I must have missed the useful info you use to post. :roll:

Cheers Tim, how do you manage to blow yourself?
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You'll get used to it, but its the Royal Navy, in the same way that Crabair is known as Crabs :lol:
  12. That's why we treat you with the contempt you deserve.

Let's face it Tim, you're a gobby sprog who knows fcuk all. You claim to want to join the navy (but will probably never make it) and came on here acting like a big know-all. You even tried giving other noobs advice about things you knew nothing about. Occasionally you'll post a link to vids on You Tube that only other schoolboys will find amusing but is in reality utter shite. You say that now you only post blatant bullshit but that's all you ever did post, and everybody else knew it. Tim, you're just a chopper.
  13. Mr green, in Tims defence, he is going to Raleigh on March 14th, so is not just all talk. I wonder if the raleigh instructors read these forums?
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Of course they don't, but if they did he has already called one or two of them twats, so it would have made for an interesting meeting, thats of course if he is actually going and its not more of bullshite.
  15. Ok, he may possibly have made it as far as the front gate but you and I both know that not everybody makes it all the way through training which is what I meant by 'not making it'. Don't get me wrong, I do not wish to see him fail, far from it, I hope he goes on to have a long and successful career, as with everybody else that joins The Andrew. He just needs a wake up call and realise it's ok NOT to be a twat all the time.

Maybe some of Raleigh's instructors do read these forums but I would like to think that they would be professional enough not to let other people's opinions influence them and to treat every individual fairly and base their own opinion on what they find before them. I wish them luck though. :wink: