Green Matelots?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sparrowhawk01, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brazilian environmentalists tell residents to urinate in shower to save water
    Wednesday, 05 August 2009
    Environmentalists in Brazil are urging the country's residents to urinate in the shower while washing themselves, to help conserve water and save the rainforest. Television ads being aired in the country claim that by doing so, the nation could save over 1,000 gallons of water per household each year.

Mmatelots really have been eco concious for years :lol:
  2. Just as long as its not me in there go ahead, fill your boots.
  3. The only places I ever pissed on board were as follows:

Various sinks,
    Various buckets,
    Off the Quarterdeck,
    In my pit,
    Down the hatch into 3D Wren's mess,
    Off the bridge wing.

Never in the shower, that is just bad drills.
  4. I thought everyone swamps in the shower (keeps your feet warm), same as you always scratch your arse and have one last sniff before you get a dhobey.
  5. Damn right, cures atheletes foot too (pissing on your feet, not scratching yer ring)
  6. Yellow River!!!! PMSL literally!
  7. I was once told that washing your face in your first piss of the day stops wrinkles, thats why old dears stink of piss
  8. do cabins still come equipped with night heads as standard ??
  9. With hot and cold flush.
  10. and a mirror to rest your forehead on ?
  11. But never use the night heads hot flush 'cos it stinks the cabin out....allegedly
  12. I new an Officer on the Invincible who went for a piss in his night head, the cover dropped and nearly turned him into a eunach. Funnyest thing I ever heard! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. I went on a SLIB X Mas DTS to some boozer in Pompey, it was run by an ex RN snapper, I can not remeber which pub.

The landlord dragged out lots of old bottles of beer which we duly consumed as a X mas treat, but this stuff was rocket fuel and we all became rather pissed.

we crawl back on board and I later saved a lot of water by pissing in the mess wardrobe thus running up a very huge dhoby bill :lol:

I can not remeber much about the dogs, but the middle was a struggle,
    The Devils Piss 8)
  14. Knew one guy who had a piss in the ice making machine on the Achilles after a Sunday lunch time sesh prior to sailing later that day..
  15. Learnt a valuable lesson once about stowing things correctly.

We had a new joiner fly out to meet us whilst on away on deployment, with this being his first ship and all, I took him under my wing and got him smashed down the mess, (on three tins, of course!).

As I was retiring to my scratcher I collected my dhobying from the fresh pile the chogie had just delivered. Slightly worse for wear, I couldn’t be arsed with stowing it in my locker, so I put it on the deck in the corner of my gulch, and went to sleep.

Woke up at call the hands, jumped out of my rack and straight into something wet, didn’t think much about it, and just thought someone hadn’t dried themselves off properly after the shower. So went off for a Hollywood shower came back picked up my pile off dhobi, absolutely goffered in the smelliest stickiest beer piss I've ever seen.

My oppo who sleeps below me says, "Was that you swamping in the corner last night?"

It wasn’t me and their was only one other person who was drunk that night, the new lad! I can’t believe my oppo just lay their and watched him do it.

Lesson learnt the hard way again, don’t leave things loafing!
  16. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

An event that was recorded in the Line Book as part of a poem... the verse went something along the lines of..

'GL officers gins are pink,
    SL officers piss in the sink.
    Ship's roll causes sink latch to fail,
    Now my dicks like a beavers tail.....'