Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by pingaaa, Aug 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering how the jan beys are finding that top quality isurance advert??
  2. alright bird alright bey
  3. went to a BBQ in janner land last saturday, one guy there was giving it plenty of "green arrrrrrmy" and "allroight big Dave"

Oh the irony.........
  4. Thought it was half Cornish/half Brizzle - nobody I know from Demport talks like that - makes us sound College educated !!!!
  5. are you mad! all the jan dockies and DHP ocean clean sound like that!
  6. Is this some secret Janner-dialect chit-caht about nothing in particular or are you actually trying to communicate something vitally important?

You've all failed your RYA VHF course! :twisted:
  7. I hate that bloody advert, and i absolute hate the accent, not as bas as scouse and scottish though
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: Fatmong at his best, bless him and the kebabs he's about to eat.

If you hate the dialects, then its best you withdraw your application.
  9. Ah come on, lighten up. Most of the London media set (and Norfolk, because Aviva was Norwich Union, people) couldn't tell the difference between Janner and fecking Swindon.

I think it's funny, as do the other Green Army exiles I know. No such thing as bad PR, after all. Well, OK, maybe there are a few exceptions - heads up, MOD contracts! - but this isn't one of them...
  10. err.. i dont have nothing against the people, besides am digging into a chip butty
  11. Makes I larf every toime that I sees it.
  12. trago mills - a janners disney land :D
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ok, thanks for admitting you talk utter sh1te between xbox sessions. Now if the butty was the starter and kebab the main course. Whats for dessert and do you wash it all down with diet coke?
  14. Probably washes it down with stiky gleens :)