GREEEEEEEEEEN ARMY!!!

hammers

Lantern Swinger
went to a BBQ in janner land last saturday, one guy there was giving it plenty of "green arrrrrrmy" and "allroight big Dave"

Oh the irony.........

Is this some secret Janner-dialect chit-caht about nothing in particular or are you actually trying to communicate something vitally important?

You've all failed your RYA VHF course! :twisted:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Scarface2009 said:
I hate that bloody advert, and i absolute hate the accent, not as bas as scouse and scottish though
:lol: Fatmong at his best, bless him and the kebabs he's about to eat.

If you hate the dialects, then its best you withdraw your application.

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
Ah come on, lighten up. Most of the London media set (and Norfolk, because Aviva was Norwich Union, people) couldn't tell the difference between Janner and fecking Swindon.

I think it's funny, as do the other Green Army exiles I know. No such thing as bad PR, after all. Well, OK, maybe there are a few exceptions - heads up, MOD contracts! - but this isn't one of them...

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
witsend said:
Scarface2009 said:
I hate that bloody advert, and i absolute hate the accent, not as bas as scouse and scottish though

err.. i dont have nothing against the people, besides am digging into a chip butty

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Scarface2009 said:
witsend said:
Scarface2009 said:

err.. i dont have nothing against the people, besides am digging into a chip butty
Ok, thanks for admitting you talk utter sh1te between xbox sessions. Now if the butty was the starter and kebab the main course. Whats for dessert and do you wash it all down with diet coke?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0