Greatest/worst (golf) drive ive seen

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by builderbambi, Jun 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A birdie on that hole then!

I'll ge me coat. :)

2. Amateur. It was on the deck and not moving. No skill in that

Now when you've hit one in mid-air.... :twisted:

3. Golf along with football are a waste of valuable time when one can be walking the mountains

4. Shot! lol. As a golfer I can say that its impossible to do that, believe me, i've tried :lol:

5. I remember playing on the Mombai (Bombay to the old skool) Golf Course and one of the lads who plays very well unlike me, however he for the first time that day had a wayward drive off the tee. Unfortunately it hit an Indian caddy and by time he got up there to apologise he had loads of them gathered round him. It ended up costing him 200 dib dobs to keep the guy happy :lol:

6. Thanks.

That's nineteen seconds I'll never get back :sleepy2:

7. ohh cheer up guzzler it's not all doom and gloom!

8. It is if you're a bird on a golf course.

9. Is this what you meant?

[​IMG]

10. Whilst on the topic of Golf, does anyone know what the handicap is the for the Navy team? I currently play off 4, but work as an assistant at my local pro shop sho looking to improve.

11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Oh my God - you've just killed a bird! Let's not worry about it's welfare; let me zoom in and film it for You Tube..." :roll:

12. Very good point guzzler i always forget about the welfare of the birds!

13. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

fixed that for you BP. No need to thank me :lol:

14. Your problem was probably that you aimed for the bird. If you had aimed away from the bird you'd have increased your chances significantly.

15. How can it be impossible - you've just seen it done. doh

16. At least going to the pub to watch the football is an occaisionally accepted excuse for getting outta the house when the missus is in a funny mood. 'Darling, im just going down the pub to watch the golf' isnt as believable. :)

17. That was meant to say 'almost impossible' lol. Cheers for the link Sol