Great Runs Ashore

Welshy said:
Rum Ration Reunion in Cardiff anyone?!

Why the fcuk would I want to meet up with any of you freaks? Firstly, I hate most of you. Secondly, those I do like should never be put in the same place together, especially when ale is at hand. And thirdly, if I wanted a hand job off some 45 year old ron hill wearing patch rat, I'd nip down the Co-op not drive to cardiff.

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
Trust me, I can think of nothing worse than you lot descending on my town. Monty, you were the one who rated Cardiff highly and one of your points was that the women were loose and reasonably good looking..it must have been a while ago you came as the sights on a Saturday night are not nice..in any way..!

Welshy said:
Trust me, I can think of nothing worse than you lot descending on my town. Monty, you were the one who rated Cardiff highly and one of your points was that the women were loose and reasonably good looking..it must have been a while ago you came as the sights on a Saturday night are not nice..in any way..!

I was referring to the members of RR as being stinkers, not the good ladies of Cardiff. I would rather nailgun my tongue to my chin than meet up with any of these lot.

SONAR-BENDER said:
Jacque-le-douste said:
Surprised nobody's mentioned Subic Bay & Manilla!!!!

Check out mine, plus at least one other for Olongopo City - it was at Subic Bay! :lol: :lol:

Best run in 23 years service. Shame it all gone!! Talkinmg to one of the Flip-Flops in work the other day and he comes from Olongopo and his sister worked the streets in 88!!! Spooky

scouse

War Hero
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
Jacque-le-douste said:
Surprised nobody's mentioned Subic Bay & Manilla!!!!

Check out mine, plus at least one other for Olongopo City - it was at Subic Bay! :lol: :lol:

Best run in 23 years service. Shame it all gone!! Talkinmg to one of the Flip-Flops in work the other day and he comes from Olongopo and his sister worked the streets in 88!!! Spooky
Ah!the bad old days, of cinderella liberty :lol: :lol: and spinning that baby gater in the air.

jumpinjarhead

Badgeman
My all time favorite is Olongapo City, Philippines followed by Bangkok Thailand, Taipei Taiwan, Hong Kong (before the handover), Sydney, Honolulu, Vancouver BC

Rumrat

War Hero
scouse said:
Subic Bay Ah!the bad old days, of cinderella liberty :lol: :lol: and spinning that baby gater in the air.

Cinderella leave? why was you a baby sailor there? we had all nighters, Untill 08 dubs. 8O :D
The gater was always busy eating f*ckin chicks, a dollar a time. :cry: