Great morning ride!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, May 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. leave home 6.40 - cycle to Wimbledon - up the hill (well half way) round the common , then across it - amazing cyclists, joggers, dog walkers saying good morning and smiling - gears go funny and 2 young athletic types fix my chain - back through Putney - past the Green Man (pity its too early for a pint) - Wandsworth - Garrett Lane - HOME 8.15 -

coffee and croissant - about 10 miles - love it!
  2. damn thought u were on about sex ! 8O :D
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thats the only reason I opened the thread Spike :oops:
  4. me too 8O
  5. Expected a pic of Sylve :oops:
  6. I wish I could get two young athletic types to fix my chain! Fnarr! Fnarr!
  7. almost 10 miles I reckon - you filthy minded creatures - I'm shocked :lol:
  8. When ever is it too early for a pint? A beer at breakfast should keep one happy enough until lunch!
  9. Conned again, putting false titles on a thread should be punished by a damn good turking to.
  10. GR - Why are you still surprised at what goes on in the minds of some of our more ... colourful ... members? :roll:

11. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit, as it was in DLs I had assumed that what was being ridden was not of the mechanical disposition! :wink: :D

...Poor Blobbs! :lol: :D
  12. not really SF - just like to wind up the old codgers :lol:

p.s. the bike is called Belinda :wink:

13. Belinda EEhhh mmmmmmmm , :wink: :lol:
  14. ... see? That's exactly what I'm talking about. At this rate A & E UK wide could get very busy.

15. What were they doing? fire eating, juggling?

Ah! they were telling jokes but no match for that well known double act, Sturmey and Archer. I'm sure Mike Harding has a song about a chain fixer.

the bike is called Belinda :wink:[/quote]

You said you'd never been to Turktown.

16. OK you pedant I misplaced the comma, it should be after 'amazing' :roll:
  17. Well having a weekend in Hull what can he expect, doesn't seem to have returned to civilisation either.
  18. Very sad, thought it was a sexual experience
  19. Wow - first time cycling to work !!! Feel very relaxed - what better way to start the day? Could it be the substitute for sex I have been craving? Fixed my own chain today too ... what is the matter with those gears?

good old Belinda !
  20. Damn you Goldie - I almost gave myself a hernia trying to get my trousers down!! 8O 8O :D