Great morning ride!

leave home 6.40 - cycle to Wimbledon - up the hill (well half way) round the common , then across it - amazing cyclists, joggers, dog walkers saying good morning and smiling - gears go funny and 2 young athletic types fix my chain - back through Putney - past the Green Man (pity its too early for a pint) - Wandsworth - Garrett Lane - HOME 8.15 -

coffee and croissant - about 10 miles - love it!
8)

SILVER_FOX said:
GR - Why are you still surprised at what goes on in the minds of some of our more ... colourful ... members? :roll:

SF
not really SF - just like to wind up the old codgers :lol:

p.s. the bike is called Belinda :wink:

golden_rivet said:
SILVER_FOX said:
GR - Why are you still surprised at what goes on in the minds of some of our more ... colourful ... members? :roll:

SF
not really SF - just like to wind up the old codgers :lol:

p.s. the bike is called Belinda :wink:

Belinda EEhhh mmmmmmmm , :wink: :lol:

golden_rivet said:
cycle to Wimbledon - up the hill (well half way) round the common , then across it - amazing cyclists,
What were they doing? fire eating, juggling?

golden_rivet said:
dog walkers saying good morning and smiling - gears go funny and 2 young athletic types fix my chain
Ah! they were telling jokes but no match for that well known double act, Sturmey and Archer. I'm sure Mike Harding has a song about a chain fixer.

[quote="golden_rivet]
the bike is called Belinda :wink:[/quote]

You said you'd never been to Turktown.

PS

X

Passed-over_Loggie said:
golden_rivet said:
cycle to Wimbledon - up the hill (well half way) round the common , then across it - amazing cyclists,
What were they doing? fire eating, juggling?

golden_rivet said:
dog walkers saying good morning and smiling - gears go funny and 2 young athletic types fix my chain
Ah! they were telling jokes but no match for that well known double act, Sturmey and Archer. I'm sure Mike Harding has a song about a chain fixer.
OK you pedant I misplaced the comma, it should be after 'amazing' :roll:

Always_a_Civvy said:
xxspikexx said:
janner said:
Thats the only reason I opened the thread Spike :oops:
me too 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit, as it was in DLs I had assumed that what was being ridden was not of the mechanical disposition! :wink: :D

...Poor Blobbs! :lol: :D
Well having a weekend in Hull what can he expect, doesn't seem to have returned to civilisation either.

Wow - first time cycling to work !!! Feel very relaxed - what better way to start the day? Could it be the substitute for sex I have been craving? Fixed my own chain today too ... what is the matter with those gears?

good old Belinda !
8)
xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
P History 77
Bernoulli Diamond Lil's 19