Great fitness app.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snowman91, Nov 5, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently found a very decent fitness app made by the British Army, called '100% Army Fit'. It gives you the option to have a PT serviceman/woman, who counts out exercises, motivates you, and simulates the feeling of a trainer telling you not to quit, without having to pay the often high prices! I've been using it for a week now and it's made training enjoyable again! Definitely recommend this app, available for both iPhone and Android users, and is free to download.
    It asks what your exercise routine is giving you the choice of only 3 options which is a bit naff as the options are 'Do you exercise; A) Less thank once a week B) Once a week C) More than once a week. However it takes your answer and gives you the option to assess the various levels within the 'Beginner, Intermediate, and Elite' settings, gauge where you are in those levels, and start from there. Each session includes cardio and circuit training with demonstrations on how to perform the revolution with proper form, and it elevates in difficulty each time you complete a session.
    It also works if you play music from your phone at the same time as using the app, which is great because unless I'm in a class I get bored as fcuk without music to distract me. This feature comes in handy on the runs more than the circuit training though as during the circuits they're speaking nearly every second, however on the runs it's more like a few words every 5-10 minutes.

• Like Like x 1