Gratuity, what did you spaf yours on?

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by angry_mac, Aug 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pay some of the mortgage off, invest wisely, ISAs?
    **** it
    Brand new Triumph, second hand freelander2, 2x pedigree Beagles for the wife, and a Florida holiday. Anyone else gone a bit Imelda Marcos?

2. Brand spankers new motor, new double glazing throughout, a mega holiday and what was left over went into ISA's.

3. Disney Extravaganza
    Caravan...
    New boiler, no no the wife, an actual boiler.
    New roof on the house.
    And a portion to the ex iaw with the rules.

4. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Paid off the mortgage, a Saphire and diamond ring for her indoors and a pair of decent binoculars for me. The rest...into the Bank.

5. Paid off the mortgage and bought an aeroplane. Savings in the bank, ISA or not, are worth bugger all righ now.

6. Bought an aeroplane!!! ****ing ell someone please black cat John Travolta here, lmao POL that's novel.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Needed ALL mine to help with the increase in property prices between Wiltshire (where I lived when in the RN) to Berkshire (Where BAe insisted I move to):blank:

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I can help on two of those three things. :)

9. Wine - women and song.

I did buy another record but can't remember the name of it!!!!:compress:

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Loggie never actually explained how big it was though, did he..? :oops: :wink:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Can't remember as I was shitfaced for months.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I bought a complete Stormtrooper outfit (Imperial Galactic Forces, not Wehrmacht) and drum kit. And a few other life essentials that I'd wanted since I was 7-years old...

13. I've already got a Heritage Softail - when do we leave? I'll bring a bottle!

14. If you buy all the branded clothing to match your bike, you'll have no ickies left for the round the world trip!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ex wife took about half of it, legal aid (hers) took about 5K.
    Used the rest to start anew in Florida.

16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  17. Paid for the divorce and house in negative equity .... sigh

18. I've got a speedmaster. Did Spain, France & Italy last year. Where do I sign?

19. Can I bring the R1? I know you easy riders aren't keen on them but wouldn't mind doing another full power trial on her.