Grand ole Duke of York - Aint!!!

slim

War Hero
Hopefully we’ve imparted some matelot spidey sense/common dog through good parenting so that she doesn’t. That said - there must be something in the trafficking m’larky for all these kids to end up the same way. Is it that much different to all those poor girls in Rochdale - ie crappy upbringing (or at least something gone seriously wrong) and then some unscrupulous bastard with a power differential showing an interest…
It is identical to the Rochdale cases in every way, except that the perpetrators were very rich influential people. I do not believe that they trafficked vestal virgins for sex, and the girls that were selected would not have been inexperienced. Having said that money talks and the girls listened. Many would have enjoyed their experiences and some may not have. But at the end of the day it is another Rochdale!

Stirlin

War Hero
The locals stick the boot in.
York Central Labour MP Rachael Maskell claimed it was 'untenable for the Duke of York to cling onto his title another day longer; this association with York must end,' and Cllr Darryl Smalley, LibDem executive member for Culture, Leisure and Communities, said:"Having been stripped of his military roles and royal patronages by the Queen, he should also now relinquish his title as Duke of York.”

47MLB

Lantern Swinger
Despite all their bluster about throwing off the yoke of the British monarchical tyranny, the Septics are still enamoured with the thought of royalty - after all, look at the obsession with Disney princesses.

But it tickles them mightily if they think they can bring down another one of the British royal family, to add to their one-and-only scalp of George III. In other words - we can dispense with the trial and go direct to sentencing.
Nahhh.. We have Megan and that poofter ginger wasting our air, so we have all the royalty we need to play with.

Our Disney Princesses are based on Germanic tales, not ugly chicks with fcked up teeth.

Why are all you Brits still so bitter that we left you and became so successful? I mean, we bailed you all out in WWI and Two.

slim

War Hero
Nahhh.. We have Megan and that poofter ginger wasting our air, so we have all the royalty we need to play with.

Our Disney Princesses are based on Germanic tales, not ugly chicks with fcked up teeth.

Why are all you Brits still so bitter that we left you and became so successful? I mean, we bailed you all out in WWI and Two.
Don't be such a ********, everyone knows it was only one Yank name of John Wayne who was original a girlie named Marion who won the war

Salty-Dog

War Hero

Took your time (and our money) though!