Grand ole Duke of York - Aint!!!

slim

War Hero
I’m no fan of his - especially after that ridiculous interview where he came across as arrogant and privileged beyond belief. Furthermore, associating with a convicted paedo, regardless of your own status - speaks volumes in the kangaroo court of public opinion. And if it was my 17 year old daughter I don’t think there would be enough Royal Protection Officers in the world…

But currently he hasn’t been found guilty of anything (beyond all reasonable doubt or on the balance of probabilities/ whatever the septic equivalent is). So why has he been to Maj’s defaulters for consequential/naval penalties ie busting him down to commoner?

Innocent until found guilty and all that guff…
I would hope that your 17 year old daughter would not be flogging her parts to anyone and that would include the rich and famous

Captain Darling

Midshipman
I would hope that your 17 year old daughter would not be flogging her parts to anyone and that would include the rich and famous
Hopefully we’ve imparted some matelot spidey sense/common dog through good parenting so that she doesn’t. That said - there must be something in the trafficking m’larky for all these kids to end up the same way. Is it that much different to all those poor girls in Rochdale - ie crappy upbringing (or at least something gone seriously wrong) and then some unscrupulous bastard with a power differential showing an interest…

Waspie

War Hero
I’m no fan of his - especially after that ridiculous interview where he came across as arrogant and privileged beyond belief. Furthermore, associating with a convicted paedo, regardless of your own status - speaks volumes in the kangaroo court of public opinion. And if it was my 17 year old daughter I don’t think there would be enough Royal Protection Officers in the world…

But currently he hasn’t been found guilty of anything (beyond all reasonable doubt or on the balance of probabilities/ whatever the septic equivalent is). So why has he been to Maj’s defaulters for consequential/naval penalties ie busting him down to commoner?

Innocent until found guilty and all that guff…
Sounds a bit like mum might know a bit more than she is letting 'Auntie' (beeb), know!!

I wonder who advised him to do the interview and deny knowing the girl. As she was 17 that's above the age of consent in the UK, why not admit giving her one, and say I didn't know she was on the game, I thought she liked me. Or she told me she loved me $5 no shit

Sumo

War Hero
Innocent until proven guilty seems to have a new turn in Royal circles.
Innocent until,is for the law courts, this is civil courts, where if you can make enough shite stick your on a winner, don't need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Hence embarrassment factor not good for royal family. Accuser has stated many rich and famous, so why Randy Andy, maybe he makes bigger news for a better payout? Or other targets are dead or more scary to challenge.

huwshpis

War Hero
Let’s be clear, the allegations against Andrew are being made in CIVIL proceedings. The “innocent until proven guilty” maxim doesn’t apply, and the septics apply the same standard of proof they inherited from us, the balance of probabilities. I have the impression that US courts are nowhere near as strict as ours in controlling proceedings, nor is their concept of contempt of court as wide as ours.

Sumo

War Hero
Others known to be in Epstein's circle was Bill C and Donald T, they are a bit different than born to Royalty and shielded from the world.

Being of the USA types of high flyers the level of dirt they would dig into against the accuser would be bottomless, hence Andy is probably the soft target.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Despite all their bluster about throwing off the yoke of the British monarchical tyranny, the Septics are still enamoured with the thought of royalty - after all, look at the obsession with Disney princesses.

But it tickles them mightily if they think they can bring down another one of the British royal family, to add to their one-and-only scalp of George III. In other words - we can dispense with the trial and go direct to sentencing.

Latest Threads