Graduation

I keep getting grief from everyone that I didn't go to my own graduation yesterday, the usual you'll regret it when your older bullshit. To be honest i'm not particularly fussed, I don't feel like I achieved a massive amount. It was an alright 3 years- nothing spectacular mind. I think passing out from the RN or any of the forces is much more of a bigger deal and definitely something i'd be proud of. Grrr rant over. :roll:

wannabefpilot87 said:
I keep getting grief from everyone that I didn't go to my own graduation yesterday, the usual you'll regret it when your older bullshit. To be honest i'm not particularly fussed, I don't feel like I achieved a massive amount. It was an alright 3 years- nothing spectacular mind. I think passing out from the RN or any of the forces is much more of a bigger deal and definitely something i'd be proud of. Grrr rant over. :roll:
In what subject is your degree?

Ballistic said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
International Relations. Don't get me wrong I have a better understanding of the world, but not at the expense of 20 grand!

wannabefpilot87 said:
Ballistic said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
International Relations. Don't get me wrong I have a better understanding of the world, but not at the expense of 20 grand!
20 grand? er... maybe I'm being a bit slow but I don't quite understand that bit

Ballistic said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Ballistic said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
20 grand? er... maybe I'm being a bit slow but I don't quite understand that bit
As in that's the amount I had to pay in tuition fees and loans for the 3 years!

Latest Threads