Government Directive.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by taffscrivs, Mar 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A new Goverment Directive has decreed that the use of the word 'Pikeys' when referring to Gypsies is to be banned. Henceforth they are to be known as 'Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers'..... or C.U.N.T.s for short.

2. If you call a gypsy/pikey a mong he will shake your hand as it means something entirely different in their language, I know this as I am a honorary mong, true dit.

3. Member
    Of
    Nomadic
    Gypsy

:slow:

4. Like getting blood from a stone to get them to explain what it means Flags, was made Hon Mong by the King of York gypsies and what he says goes. Must be something to do with he is the former North East bare knuckle champion.

Dunno why but I seem to attract hard men like a magnet, King Billy, John B, No 1 associate of Mr York (not a body builder, 13 code champion) and Henry Wharton asked me the time in the Spread once, chatted to him and he said my critique of his style was the most honest he ever heard. I must be fully recovered as I have never admitted to this before for obvious reasons.

5. I'd go with the flow, Stirl........just keep agreeing, and you'll live long.

6. I do mate, big style.