Government admits 'Lying' about Iraq.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by NotmeChief, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Their admittance comes in the form of a Veto for the minutes of the meeting where it was discussed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7907991.stm

That has to be the worst, biggest shower of shit lying government this country has ever known.

2. No surprise though is it? And did you really believe it at the time? The whole build up failed to hide that they were searching for a reason to go in.

3. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Absolutely. The mere fact that the lumpen proletariat is stupified by Jade cocking Goody and the Oscars and not tearing the front gates from the hinges of Parliament shows what a shit state we are in.

I loved it at the time. Thousands of watery-eyed fascists eating the WMD 45 minute bullshit for breakfast, dinner and tea. Everyone of them justifying their need to see the Coalition of the Willing tear through Iraq, kick down the doors of Baghdad and the Iraqis to suddenly begin building McDonalds and Spearmint Rhinos and buying up 42" plasmas. Don't get me wrong. It's commonly understood that Bush very possibly told Blair that 'either you are with us, or you're with the trrsts' as well and our noses would be pushed out of the oil gluttony that was to start once the country had been levelled. But don't forget. America fights it's wars on other people's soil, just as we used to do 400 years ago when they didn't even exist.

I'd like to see what our freinds in the Upper House have to say about this, once they've stopped sucking off industry bosses, that is.

levers

4. Many reasons for going to war in Iraq, WMD wasn't one of them.

As a thank you to Saudia Arabia for increasing the amount of oil produced to drop the oil price to $11 a barrel thus crippling the economy of the Soviet Union
    Threat of Iraq selling oil in Euros instead of the US Dollar are just two that come to mind instantly.

But WMD? Nah. And some por basta4d commited suicide 'cos he knew his information supplied to the Government had been twisted and would thus start a war where people would die unneccesarily.

Someone should get impeached for this...

5. Did either of those worthless cvnts ever go to see anyone in hospital or turn to at Brize to see the true cost of their adventurism?

6. My God they have admitted it, has someone been on the road to Damascus. That is what angers the great British public being taken for idiots by jumped up little politicians.

7. But they won`t publish the Cabinet Minutes, they`re locked away now for Donkey`s years. Is this to save Bliar and co from War Crimes, we should be told.

8. Well I, for one, do not believe that he committed suicide, but I agree that the then head of government and his acolytes deserve to have their heads displayed on poles outside the walls of the city.

9. And in todays breaking news!

Water is wet! 8O

10. If they have nothing to hide......well isn't that what they say about ID card?