Got my Provisional Offer!

Discussion in 'RFA' started by SuperNexus, Jul 20, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey Guys,
    Received my Provisional offer for seaman apprentice starting 15 January, anyone else got an offer ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Congrats and well done! I've got my interview for medical technician next week, have waited 9 months for it so hopefully I don't stuff it up! How long did it take for them to let you know after you'd had your interview mate?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got my prov offer for the same for the 30th April intake! I don't finish in the Fire Service until 31st March. Month off then back to sea, (after training Obvs) so happy!!!!!! My interview was last Thursday and they said I'd know in 2/3 weeks, letter came within 6 days!

• Like Like x 1
  4. About 6 Days , so not long.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great, that isn't long at all! Many thanks for the info and congrats to both of you :)

6. AussieMedic how did you get on? SuperNexus have you had anything ref the SC yet?

7. Not yet but i talked to them on friday and they said within the next week

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not sure Klanky67! I had a panel of three interviewers - a Med Tech/HR/Senior Navy Doctor - got asked re my work history, why I wanted to work for them and about RFA ships and ops. I had to sit a written exam and then the doctor talked me through a number of medical scenarios and medication questions. They were nice and friendly but I honestly have no idea how I did really. I'm already a qualified remote and offshore medic so hoping that will go in my favour but who knows? They said 2-3 weeks so it's back to stalking the poor postie again ha ha!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow that's a bit more involved than my interview, but hey our lives in your hands when we go down in the middle of the oggin! They said 2/3 weeks to me but it was a lot quicker so fingers crossed for you.
    Let us know when you do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes indeed, I'll be in charge of the Lemsips and plasters don't forget ha ha!!! Hoping to hear this week so cheers and yes, I'll keep you posted :)

11. Yeah that was tons more involved then my interview too, mine was more like a chat. and yeah they say 2-3 weeks but i got mine within 4days.