Got my Joining Date - 11 November - Anyone else?

Well I'm going in for the same trade as you and I handed in my passed PJFT letter yesterday, so hopefully they'll start bidding for me asap and get me a November date. My careers advisor told me he'll try and find me the earliest possible place.

I've heard AET's getting places as early as September, because someone else who had a September date dropped out last minute due to any variety of problems. I'm a decent person really but the Machiavelli in me is hoping someone twists and ankle or something, muhaha.

Lost_Soul

Lantern Swinger
Well I´ll have been there 2 weeks Ben so we will possible pass each other along the way at some point, Did you ask about the RNAC or you just going to leave it then?

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
I'm going to leave it lost soul.

I've got a lot of training to do aswell as funding things I am going to need to need all the time to get down the gym and work unfortunately..

ChrisA

Lantern Swinger
al1985 said:
Hey, I'm joining on the 11th too, going in as sea spec, what trade are you going in for?
Read the 2nd post. :thumright:

Great news Ben, better than next year anyway!

I'll be there from 7th October so will probably bump into you at some point.

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
al1985 said:
Hey, I'm joining on the 11th too, going in as sea spec, what trade are you going in for?
AET.

What is the average age of new recruits? I'm 19 and pretty mature. Its not over-run with immaturity is it?

ChrisA - Yep will probably bump in to everyone at some point.

I'll ask for a list of names nearer the time :thanks:

Latest Threads