Got my fitness booked any advice ?

Hey all got My PJFT booked next week any adivice on the day of the run . I.e should I have a little run before hand so im not stiff or ? what you guys suggest ?

Any advice would be greatful many thanks .

The PT at the gym will warm you up, I've done it twice now, and both times i had a few minutes jog on the treadmill, then a few stretches appropriate for the run, (bent over why he stood behind me, lie'd on my back why he opened my legs and so on);-) then cracked on with the run.

It might be a short run but warming up for any Activity is essential, no point being able do it in 8 minutes if you pull thee old hamstring in two minutes is there!!

good luck.

The PT at the gym will warm you up, I've done it twice now, and both times i had a few minutes jog on the treadmill, then a few stretches appropriate for the run, (bent over why he stood behind me, lie'd on my back why he opened my legs and so on);-) then cracked on with the run.

It might be a short run but warming up for any Activity is essential, no point being able do it in 8 minutes if you pull thee old hamstring in two minutes is there!!

good luck.
Are you sure he was a PT?

TrialsLife

Lantern Swinger
Well done fella.

Got mine Friday. My best so far is 10:43, which is shit compared to yours but a pass is a pass. Need to get below 10:00 before raleigh though!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Current Affairs 26
Shakey Current Affairs 2