Got My Date

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by leeblease, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got a phone call from the AFCO yesterday. They gave me my entry date, second week in November.

I cant believe it. Their is supposed to be an 18 month waiting list to join the ET(WE) Branch. I only applied in January so I was expecting May next year.

This could not come at a better time for me because I am a contractor and I got my notice this week.

I cant wait :money: , its slightly scary though, its all a bit real now :pukel: !

Anyone else on here going in around the same time as me?
  2. Good news buddy - congratulations.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Congratulations mate-excellent news.

Good luck to you!
  4. im off a month before you so we will end up there at the same time lol
  5. Congratulations! You'll meet a few people who are joining at the same time as you in your pre-brief probably. I'll be going a couple of weeks earlier so will be in a different group.

I know how you feel, but remember, if you keep your fitness up and get organised then you'll have plenty of confidence and nothing to be worried about.
  6. well done babe- xx[​IMG]
  7. hey I'm headin down on the 11th, take it you weren't at caladonia a few weeks ago on the aquaint course if you just got your date??going in as sea spec btw, cant wait!!
  8. No mate I wasnt there. My date is the 18th, so ill be a week after you.