Got Me Tickets!!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by creddly, Feb 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YAY, my Ricky Gervais Live: Fame tickets just arrived!

The show is on the 8th February (5 days) and this is when I'll be paying a visit to AFCO!

I think it's going to be a day where things will be going right for a change! :grin:

Applying to join in on one of the greatest careers known to man and watching live, one of the greatest comedy geniuses known to man!

And the little cherry on top - I can go down there nice and slim and dressed smart for once instead of the fat, blobby, scruffy bugger I've always been! :razz:

EDIT: Forgot the whole reason I'd posted - You didn't think I'd just posted a message on Navy boards just about Ricky Gervais did you?

Anyway, that's what I wanted to ask. Should I phone AFCO Wednesday to tell them I've found my Army Discharge Documents?

See I don't want them to say 'It's busy tomorrow, so come down Friday' because that means I've got to go down twice in a row and it's not the traveling, it's the cost. It's £5 for a return. But then again, I don't want to phone Tuesday and ask can I go down Thursday for them to say 'Nah, come tomorrow, it'll be quiet tomorrow' then I'm buggered with the paying-twice thing again! :mad:
  2. lol I know! I just worry about getting in that's all! It's not that I worry over things in general, I just want everything to be perfect so I can near-guarantee myself in!
  3. lol I failed my first driving test through nerves! Anyone ever have their calf trembling that fast that you can't find the bite? Not good!

Anyway, second test, took a dump-truck of Calms and I was laughing before going in for my test - passed it with flying colours!

2 minors!!! :grin:
  4. Just imagine the Interviewer in the nude!That works quite well!(esp if shes a bit of hot totty)
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The last time me calf was trembling that tight I donated me muck all over someones chin, she did come cum back for seconds though.....bless......she was was very drunk and i didn't give a shite.
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

for once instead of the fat, blobby, scruffy bugger I've always been! :razz:

EDIT: Forgot the whole reason I'd posted -

bloody wanna be civvy walts... :cool:

fcuk up because I cant isolate the text from creddy that i want to.....
  7. I`m not comfortable with Creddys posts.
  8. Why not?

Have I said something wrong?

Or is this another Navy joke I'm not getting? :shock: