Got Me Tickets!!!

YAY, my Ricky Gervais Live: Fame tickets just arrived!

The show is on the 8th February (5 days) and this is when I'll be paying a visit to AFCO!

I think it's going to be a day where things will be going right for a change! :grin:

Applying to join in on one of the greatest careers known to man and watching live, one of the greatest comedy geniuses known to man!

And the little cherry on top - I can go down there nice and slim and dressed smart for once instead of the fat, blobby, scruffy bugger I've always been! :razz:

EDIT: Forgot the whole reason I'd posted - You didn't think I'd just posted a message on Navy boards just about Ricky Gervais did you?

Anyway, that's what I wanted to ask. Should I phone AFCO Wednesday to tell them I've found my Army Discharge Documents?

See I don't want them to say 'It's busy tomorrow, so come down Friday' because that means I've got to go down twice in a row and it's not the traveling, it's the cost. It's £5 for a return. But then again, I don't want to phone Tuesday and ask can I go down Thursday for them to say 'Nah, come tomorrow, it'll be quiet tomorrow' then I'm buggered with the paying-twice thing again! :mad:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Kinell mate, dont sweat the small stuff just give them a ring see what they say and act accordingly.You will worry yourself into an early grave, wait till your in Pusser will really give you something to worry about. :smile:
lol I know! I just worry about getting in that's all! It's not that I worry over things in general, I just want everything to be perfect so I can near-guarantee myself in!

NZ_Bootneck said:
If you come on as being too nervous you may seem to lack confidence. Everyone is a little nervous at interviews but you can go over the top,take a mental chill pill and you'll be fine :cool: .
lol I failed my first driving test through nerves! Anyone ever have their calf trembling that fast that you can't find the bite? Not good!

Anyway, second test, took a dump-truck of Calms and I was laughing before going in for my test - passed it with flying colours!

2 minors!!! :grin:

andym

War Hero
Just imagine the Interviewer in the nude!That works quite well!(esp if shes a bit of hot totty)

The last time me calf was trembling that tight I donated me muck all over someones chin, she did come cum back for seconds though.....bless......she was was very drunk and i didn't give a shite.

for once instead of the fat, blobby, scruffy bugger I've always been! :razz:

EDIT: Forgot the whole reason I'd posted -

bloody wanna be civvy walts... :cool:

fcuk up because I cant isolate the text from creddy that i want to.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G I got TMU Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
N got my interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
G Who got September Intake dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Do your tax return before it drives you quackers, you’ve got one week to go! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Britain’s biggest road just got bigger MoD News 0
U Just got prov offer to start training at Raleigh in January RFA 10
K 21 Civvie to RN Air Crewman/Observer, going for NSRT - got a few concerns! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
janner Anyone got a few quid to spare? Submariners 4
N Got my entry date- any tips or advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
soleil Lockheed Martin: "How The F-35 Got Its Name" The Fleet Air Arm 0
D Got PRNC and Raleigh start date but got major problem. Joining the Royal Navy 13
McGrew Oh dear - Phil's got his medals wrong The Fleet 20
NateDogg Anyone else got PRNC 30th October? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
B Anyone joining got PRNC Date as 18th September and Basic Training 5th November? Joining the Royal Navy 5
Impact Anyone else got an RT test on 18/04? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
sj25105815 Ex Army, joining Navy age 36, going comms tech! Got questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 201
AussieMedic Got my letter today! RFA 33
SuperNexus Got my Provisional Offer! RFA 10
JamieDonut87 Got my interview on Thursday... RFA 4
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. The Quarterdeck 2
P How long after application to find out if got interview? RFA 5
drewfester Any one got Hive? Current Affairs 2
F I'Ve got a son Diamond Lil's 2
T Anyone got a sift interview on tuesday morning? RFA 21
S Went for officer got offered rating Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
burnleymitchy just got date for raleigh. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Waspie By George I think He's got it! Current Affairs 4
soleil Mail: Have You Got A Diving Licence For That? Submarine Breaks Surface Of Milan St. Submariners 0
soleil Nelson Mail: "Submarine 'Got A Hammering'" Submariners 3
K Pension - Havent got a clue - where to start???? Finance & Pensions 10
C Just got back from afco Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
scouse Dunkers got bigger The Fleet Air Arm 12
C hey got my date for my psychometric tests Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Waspie By George I think he's got it!!! Current Affairs 18
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
0 Now you have recovered what was the worse crimbo pressie you got Diamond Lil's 31
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
L just got the APP The Internet - Best and Worst 9
wet_blobby Jacks got ANOTHER walt..... Diamond Lil's 2
jefferson1666 anybody got any ideas why? Health & Fitness 5
I HELP GOT INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK what am i expected to know about the navy for interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
L How moses got the 10 commandments Miscellaneous 2
stan_the_man Its a fair cop guv youv'e got me Diamond Lil's 0
TheLimpDutchess Blogging From The Battlefield. Its got sailors in it Diamond Lil's 7
S just Got Back Travel & The Great Outdoors 4
labrum "A talent I haven't got..." Diamond Lil's 14
A Got my fitness booked any advice ? Health & Fitness 7