Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gosport Mayor Banned from Nelson's and rest of Gosport Pubs

Used to work with Wayne in the engineering training school at VL (lynx fag) he was a WOAEM in fact I think he was my DO for a while?

Top bloke

Last edited:

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
According to the Gosport Faceache site, it wasn't him, it was his misses. She (allegedly) threatened to get a pub shut down if they didn't serve her..............

He used to beast me round the Poddy Plod most days, I would be hanging out my hoop but he would keep me going.

Only reason I kept my athletic figure and easy RNFT pass every year!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Gosport/Rowner Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Portsmouth News: "Weetabix Advert Stars Gosport Submarine Museum's HMS Alliance" Submariners 8
soleil T-23 Ship Systems Controls Simulator Trainer - Vacancy - Gosport - Closing Date 07 Feb 2020 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
Stirlin Falklands veterans mark 35th anniversary in Gosport The Quarterdeck 17
Hooly whats the best married quarter area in Pompey/Fareham /Gosport Nearest & Dearest 21
BFRS Systems Engineer - Gosport The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Systems Engineer - Gosport The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Training Instructor (Fitter & Turner) - Gosport - £24,500 - £26,500 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Academy Instructor - Mechanical Academic - Gosport - £26,500 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob IT Desktop Support Technician - Gosport The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Pompey News: "Prince William To Visit Gosport’s Newly-restored HMS Alliance" Submariners 4
soleil Pompey News: "Gosport Sailor Freed From Prison Over Gun Drama On Ship" The Fleet 29
S Gosport knitters make giant scarf for submarine HMS Alliance Submariners 10
DemobJob B1, B2, and C Category Licensed Engineers – Gosport, Hampshire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
janner Submarine Affray Memorial at Gosport Submariners 4
F Gosport will be smelling of garlic this weekend Diamond Lil's 15
N Question: Gosport married quarters Bases / Shore Est 6
soleil Pompey News: "Fareham And Gosport Sailors’ Boxing Show Raises Cash For Clubs" Sports and Adventure Training 0
H Falklands 30 - Anniversary Reunion and Parade - Gosport Current Affairs 1
soleil Pompey News: "Submariners Wanted By Gosport Museum To Share Their War Stories" Submariners 0
Goatman_Blue Submarines in action - Gallipoli 1915 - Gosport Lecture Dec 7th . History 0
Naval_Gazer BBC: Two diving chambers moved to Gosport Diving Museum Current Affairs 5
sgtpepperband Pompey News: "Gosport dad and son team up in warzone" Current Affairs 1
W DM Gosport Depot Bases / Shore Est 1
A Aircrew Medical: Gosport!?! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
soleil Pompey News: "Tory MP's Plea To Keep HMS Sultan In Gosport" Bases / Shore Est 1
TattooDog Gosport To Welcome Home 33 Field Hospital Current Affairs 0
soleil "Marines invade Gosport Beach" The Corps 1
O Part time admin, Gosport area The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
D Civvy Rugby clubs in Gosport area. Sports and Adventure Training 6
5dits Cut Price Bargins to be found in Gosport Current Affairs 12
TattooDog Gosport Ferry - Free Travel 2 Nov The Quarterdeck 9
copenhagencup MASU Reunion April 2008:- Gosport. The Fleet Air Arm 8
brazenhussy gosport girlies Social & Reunions 40
brazenhussy Gosport faces total gridlock! The Quarterdeck 30
brazenhussy booze ban gosport - will it work?? Diamond Lil's 13
C Russian submariners train at Gosport Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor begins first ever virtual visit to Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Approbation of the Lord Mayor Elect ceremony: Robert Buckland QC speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor of London in Australia to boost financial sector links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor's Banquet 2019: David Gauke’s speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Lord Mayor's Banquet 2019: Foreign Secretary's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Mayor and Chair: HS2 foundation stone for northern rail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Lima Mayor Jorge Muñoz met with the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Lord Mayor's Banquet 2018: David Gauke’s speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech to the Lord Mayor’s Banquet: 12 November 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Foreign Secretary's Lord Mayor's Easter Banquet speech at Mansion House, Wednesday 28 March MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech to the Lord Mayor's Banquet 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Lord Mayor’s Banquet 2015: Prime Minister’s speech MoD News 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Mayor Lima Receives Prestigious Naval Honour" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1