gosport girlies

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by brazenhussy, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well two of the RR girlies are meeting up later -- Brazenhussy and Welshbird--
    no doubt beer and dits will be involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will update later with a sitrep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. if you'd said I could have come down....spose there is nothing stopping me jumping on the train now...
  3. Should that be "beer and tits"?????? :wink: :wink:

4. we're meeting at 12 in lee on solent chick if u can make it??
  5. Why would Turktowners want to meet in Lee? More cosmopolitan?
  6. It can't get much more cosmopolitan than the Penguin Cafe and the amusement arcade!
  7. Guys/girls - apologies for going a bit off thread. Am planning to meet my brother down in Lee for a couple of Tizers this week/next week whilst he does a bit of work down there.

I was never a PFK but am expected to know every decent boozer within 20 mile radius of Pompey..!

Can anyone recommend some decent bars? Many thanks in advance.

8. the very fact that brazen and I were in Lee made it more cosmopolitain....

especially after downing 10 pints of Stella each and a packet of cheese n onion
  9. Hiya
    I live in Lee... not beem here long. The Ship Inn on the seafront is not a bad place to go, there's also The Inn By the Sea, Bum Penny (local pub for local people... dont' like the atmosphere in there..) or the good old Wyvern near the turn off for Daedalus
  10. The Bun Penny, is that place still going ? - used be a good run ashore when I was at Lee in the late 70s, if you didn't mind FAA field gunners !.
    Could always wind 'em up stating I was pompey supporter
  11. Cheers marra... I'll give 'em all a whirl me thinks!
  12. no snags... just don't go blaming me if they are poo!
  13. concur- the - old ship is ok, bun penny- nooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    or the red lion in stubbington is good................
  14. was good to meet up chick, looking forward to saturday and barbi---- hmmm
    will book hangover in now!!!!
  15. was it really 10 pints????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  16. nah must have been at least 20 and a bottle of JD :)
  17. shhhhhhhh tps runsh babe xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  18. I did wonder how you girls managed 10 pints and then post this afternoon?? :twisted: Good skills if you can get em though!! xx
  19. I guess you fell off that wagon you were telling me about the other day :twisted: hope nothing got bruised :lol: :lol: :lol:
  20. u really have got nothing better to do than slag me down have u?? sad old person!!

It was a pleasant meet with an ex serving girlie- but then being a civvy u would know nack all about that-- so do me a favor instead of slagging me down at every available opportunity - shove off and pick on someone your own age