Gorgeous sailors for Stirling

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well you pestered for them Stirling here's one
    [​IMG]

Spot the Rumrat, and the Norway Chris.
    We have both been asked the question on here,"If you ever was in the Navy". 8O

2. Is there a prize for a correct guess?

3. Agie westons pool 1972And there's more
    [​IMG]

4. Well with a progression of pics, plus there are two other RR's who know me I think we got it covered.
    Anyway leave the sailor pics to sailors and concentrate on your little black number. :roll: :wink:
    Boot neck pics come latter now sit back and straighten your seams. :wink: :D

5. Just for Stix

[​IMG]

6. Booties get the woman in good old copenhagen

7. Them two is my uncles, HMS Diadem, 1945 been doing Russian convoys for two years. :wink:

8. and the prize for guessing is ........?

9. Then we have the Mrs Rumrat amongst these, so careful on the comments

[​IMG]nts.

10. Yes but they was fighting type Marines. :D :roll: :wink:

11. Soleil, I am one of the few ex matelots on here that did not become an instant overnight Millionaire on leaving the Andrew. It seems its a common fault amongst us Midlands types.
    Consequently I'm poor :roll: :wink: :cry: :cry:

12. My first ever ship SS Orion Adelaide to UK 1958
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Yeah, I'm a Bitch.......and? :D :wink: :oops:

Edited to say,
    If you look at the last name on the ticket its been edited from miss to master, so I am a half bitch. :wink:

14. Just love the bunch of brown hatters sat around the pool at Aggies...looks as though they've all just been trunked....

15. Did you dress as a honkie in all your navy pics RR? I suppoose it was the only way to get out of cleaning the boilers 8O :D

16. We didn't mean to leave you out, but that's life in a blue suit. :roll: :wink: :D
    There's room for one more, got any money Jack? :D

[​IMG]

17. I didn't turn black until I was 35 :D :wink:

18. Were they ever on the FORESIGHT or the JAMAICA? My dad was on the former, they used their last torpedo to sink the EDINBURGH.

19. They did a destroyer before the Diadem, they only ever had one cruiser as far as I know. They server from 1939-1946 Hostilities only. So I suppose the answer is no. :D

20. My Dad was HO also, were they members of the Russian Convoy Club? You know the ones with the one berets at Nov Ceremonies?