Gorgeous RN babes

#2
spearfish said:
At the bottom of the home page it says that this forum will include gorgeous RN babes,so where are you ladies,for I have yet to see any!
Heard of 'gang pressing'? Well this is the friendly version :wink: but I hear Janner is a right corker in that lil black dress :lol:
 

the_matelot

War Hero
Moderator
#3
There is one or two stunners in my branch it has to be said.

However, I have noticed that in the rest of the navy, the majority of decent looking birds are OM Comms....

Fleet Air Arm-not one fooking decent looking one...
 

Geoff_Wessex

Lantern Swinger
#4
the_matelot said:
There is one or two stunners in my branch it has to be said.

However, I have noticed that in the rest of the navy, the majority of decent looking birds are OM Comms....

Fleet Air Arm-not one fooking decent looking one...
Ahh - the Comms branch always had the best lookers - male AND female!
Those nightwatch WROs at the Commcens - finding a comfy armchair to get 40 winks - all that webbing on show! AND awake in time to make some breakfast scran for the boys at 0600.
 
#5
the_matelot said:
There is one or two stunners in my branch it has to be said.

However, I have noticed that in the rest of the navy, the majority of decent looking birds are OM Comms....

Fleet Air Arm-not one fooking decent looking one...
Most tend to be blonde and called Catherine!

OMU(UW) has a few corkers and there are a few hotties in the AC's!
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#6
Jenny_Dabber said:
spearfish said:
At the bottom of the home page it says that this forum will include gorgeous RN babes,so where are you ladies,for I have yet to see any!
Heard of 'gang pressing'? Well this is the friendly version :wink: but I hear Janner is a right corker in that lil black dress :lol:
Someones been talking, once the teeth are in, the wig on and the corset fully tightened (more of a problem now a days), I'm looking good. Mind you as GW says a lot of us Communicators did and still do.

Hows the fund raising for the operation going??? :roll:
 
#8
Yup, us comms people are defininatly the best lookers. I used to love the night watches in the Commcens years ago when the girls used to wear the proper uniform and yes, I do include the webbing in that equation.

No4's just do not do it for the girls IMHO. Bring back the white blouses and black skirts and court shoes. Not that I am being pervy or sexist, but they really did look very smart and most watchable then. ;-)
 

the_matelot

War Hero
Moderator
#11
Jenny_Dabber said:
Well well how do you know! The other was from Manchester and another one is from up north too, got crystal balls there?
Gristle, not crystal unfortunately.....

I would've liked to have sunk my balls into her though... :twisted:

I did a stint with her shall we say in sunnier climes.....
 
#12
the_matelot said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Well well how do you know! The other was from Manchester and another one is from up north too, got crystal balls there?
Gristle, not crystal unfortunately.....

I would've liked to have sunk my balls into her though... :twisted:

I did a stint with her shall we say in sunnier climes.....
Working or another version of 'stint' lol She is really in not her P.T., if I remember correct she was trying to go PTI? I know she was thinking of going for the 'ships diver' also.

Good lass though!
 
#17
seaking said:
I am a hot FAA chick wearing no5's (skirt, blouse, court shoes etc). Modest too!
I have some pictures from Down South of a fashion Parade of, I expect-Waffu's in clothing it was claimed came from the Rag Bin!!! Yehh of course it did, we have first pick of in the Clankie branch :wink: (except of course unless the Jack dusties haven't gotten in first).
As for decent looking clankies.................ummh................
 
#18
Never seen a hot faa chick, didnt have any faa chicks when i was in,oh i lie there was one a spanner wanker,but trust me ,you dont want to go down that road,of cousre now they are at sea and in all branches,perhaps its different,will depend on the male fraternity to come back to me with that one ,so wheres the * pictures
 
#20
spearfish said:
Still waiting to see ANY of these ladies-get posting with your pics>They cannot be as bad as an east german female weight lifting team.
You think the 'ladies' are going to post pictures with out seeing a few of you lot first?



Guess who!

You ain't getting nowt else!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle Current Affairs 51
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 31
S Diamond Lil's 0

Similar threads

New Posts