Gordon Brown not Popular Candidate IMF

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not just Britain who won't back him. The Swedish Finance Minister (he with the ear-ring and pony tail - tsk, tsk, tsk, falling standards, harumph) also pointed out that he would lack credibility telling other nations to exercise financial discipline over Government spending given his track record - must qualify as the understatement of the decade!
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. It would be interesting, if he was leader, to see who he would borrow money from for the IMF after he had bankrupted them.
  3. Portugal or perhaps Greece.
  4. Let us not forget that The Appeal of Conscience Foundation awarded the title of World Statesman of the Year to Gordon for his intellectual and compassionate leadership during the global financial crisis.
  5. :scratch:
    Is that the one thats affiliated to the 'Flat Earth Society'?
  6. No they are affiliated to the, 'You see that land we took off you in 67; well you aren’t getting any of it back society'.
  7. [​IMG]

Sounds like chinese architectural group I know. They are very conscious of their foundations....now :shock:
  8. The idiom 'built on sand' springs to mind. :lol::lol:
  9. A bit like...............you see that pension fund that we raided in 1997.... you aint getting it back society
  10. To even think that he was in with a chance just shows what a deluded non-accountancy trained man he is.
  11. I fancy the french finance minister for IMF job, and I fancy her aswell.

12. I have always found French women to be rather hersute, but I like that so she gets my vote.
  13. Hirsutism - NHS Choices Sorry Finks couldn't resist, however I have pasted the NHS description of hirsutism, incase either you or any of your New Liebour friends fancy a frontal Lobotomy. :-D
  14. Good on ya and just for clarification purposes new labour or any other politician for that matter are no friends of mine and FL's have now been replaced with mind altering drugs in case you were not aware.

Anyway what's a vowel between friends.
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  15. That's an Idiom?
  16. You've already had one, I see. :laughing8:
  17. __________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the heading: 'Gordon Brown not Popular Candidate IMF'

Delete all after the first four words then all at RR will nod wisely and we can safely close this thread.