Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GORDON BROWN,I'M SICK OF HIM ALREADY!!

flatscrubber

Badgeman
I'm sorry but i'm sick to the back teeth of Gordon the Broon.
Its nothing but ridiculous eye catching statements which he has no hope of following up and the fawning media coveridge on both the BBC and ITV which portray the ******** as a fantastic and fresh PM after Blair...
God help Britain as he's seven points ahead of the opposition in the latest opinion polls.
What does the Rum Ration Community think of this utter Prick as a PM???

lsadirty

War Hero
Bit early to judge him yet - 2 weeks in the job ? Let's give him until Xmas before we start slagging him off.......

safewalrus

War Hero
Agree give the man a chance - but on present form he ain't done a lot - talkes about it but...... Killing of the Pension Industry - OK but wan't he under B. Liar's command then? lets see what he does abour restoring faith (but don't hold yer breath, if you do you probably won't get to need your pension)

safewalrus said:
Agree give the man a chance - but on present form he ain't done a lot - talkes about it but...... Killing of the Pension Industry - OK but wan't he under B. Liar's command then? lets see what he does abour restoring faith (but don't hold yer breath, if you do you probably won't get to need your pension)

I blame Brown for the pensions debacle. This is the man, after all, who in his last budget earlier this year abolished the lower income tax rate so that when the new tax rates come into force next year, a person earning £15K will pay higher taxes whilst someone earning £30K will actually pay less income tax! Some perversion of the Christianity he espouses: taxing the poor to subsidise the rich!

Come back Robin Hood, your services are needed!

morsehorse said:
Bring back William Hague a wonderful orator
MH
XX

No Morsey! William Hague oratorship earns him almost double his basic salary as an MP (currently £60,277)* He needs to spend more time serving his employer: his constituents, rather than earning money from after dinner speeches, IMHO.

* http://www.parliament.uk/documents/upload/HofCpsapQG.pdf

I don't think Gordon Stalin will ever be happy until he takes all our money in taxes, and gives us back pocket money every Saturday morning.

No mismusters, either!

beltfedwombat

Midshipman
dunkers said:
Better than the last one at least!

That doesn't say a lot for the bloke does it mate?

What about the, 'He loves Bush, he loves him not' bollocks we've been subjected to over the weekend? And as for commander-in-chief clever dick, arselick, Milli-boy, he's the sort of kid everyone loved to hate at school. You know what I mean? He's got the kind of, 'I'm right up the headmaster's arse - head prefect' grid that any red blooded male would never tire of punching! :threaten:

slim

War Hero
If Gordon brings our guys back from Iraq and Afghanistan then I will vote Labour at the next general election. Something that I have not done for a long time.

flatscrubber

Badgeman
Well woudn't you just be voting for the party which sent our Forces to the Mid East and Afghanistan in the first place.
And didn't Brown vote for the Iraq war as well!!

exile1

Lantern Swinger
No finknottle, in your case things don't change. You are still the epitome of "A pinched and WHINING breed with a calamatous desire to drink themselves into oblivion" [Oscar Wilde on the Scots]

:toilet: (How about - "hands up who hates Gordie cause he's a jock?")
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm with you big fella, too many Jocks in power down here, same old rant but it needs squaring up, even Tony Bliar had Jock links didn't he ? Brown is Labour through and through, beer and meat pies comrades, watch your back is all I would say .......................... best thing he could do right now is to call a General Election. HB

Chat_Noir

Badgeman
HORNBLOWER said:
:toilet: (How about - "hands up who hates Gordie cause he's a jock?")
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm with you big fella, too many Jocks in power down here, same old rant but it needs squaring up, even Tony Bliar had Jock links didn't he ? Brown is Labour through and through, beer and meat pies comrades, watch your back is all I would say .......................... best thing he could do right now is to call a General Election. HB

You'll all be eating our haggis before you know it, don't fight it, be brave!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
trelawney126 Gordon Brown takes on Moonlighting Job Current Affairs 16
trelawney126 Gordon Brown not Popular Candidate IMF Current Affairs 18
soleil STV: Rosyth Jobs Threat If Carriers Axed, Says Gordon Brown Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp A question of honour for Gordon Brown Current Affairs 45
lonestar Gordon Brown dies (jk) Diamond Lil's 10
S Former Defence Chiefs Challenge Gordon Brown Over Iraq Current Affairs 4
Passed-over_Loggie Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff Current Affairs 23
finknottle Gordon Brown to announce Iraq war enquiry (Your Views) Current Affairs 67
Passed-over_Loggie Gordon Brown's assault on the traditions of the monarchy. Current Affairs 39
Oil_Slick Difference between Gordon Brown and Robert Mugabe? Current Affairs 37
Naval_Gazer Gordon Brown fails Forces, say experts Current Affairs 7
sgtpepperband The Gordon Brown Jinx: Manchester United Diamond Lil's 9
chieftiff Gordon Brown braced for fight over Armed Forces Pay. Current Affairs 31
Seadog Gordon Brown Loses Nerve and Waffles Current Affairs 21
F So Gordon Brown planned the Pensions disaster!!! Current Affairs 5
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS Speech: " There can be no health without mental health" : speech by Jemima Gordon-Duff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Valerie Gordon-Walker joins BPDTS Ltd’s Board of Directors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Career Fair for Persons with Disabilities: speech by Jemima Gordon-Duff MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Waterloo by Gordon Corrigan Competitions 18
Ageing_Gracefully Book comp: Waterloo by Gordon Corrigan Competitions 8
Ageing_Gracefully Competition - Pilgrim Soul by Gordon Ferris Competitions 9
S Gordon Browns Downfall Diamond Lil's 0
NotmeChief Gordon tells the truth at last. Current Affairs 0
NotmeChief Gordon Browns operation a success. Diamond Lil's 2
T Flash Gordon offers to take pay cut...... The Gash Barge 0
Maxi_77 Gordon loses even more support Current Affairs 9
Maxi_77 Gordon's new expenses fiddle Current Affairs 37
Oil_Slick Gordon's buggered then! Current Affairs 18
Maxi_77 Gordon Really Wanmts To Hear From You Current Affairs 13
21_Man Leading Seaman Gordon Cleaver History 5
andym Gordon Browns Song! Diamond Lil's 1
Oil_Slick Happy Birthday Gordon!!!! 1 year in the job! Current Affairs 13
A Gordon's Fury Current Affairs 11
T Gordon gets rumpled... Current Affairs 3
wet_blobby Gordon Browns economic vision follows him to India. Diamond Lil's 7
Oil_Slick Does God have it in for Gordon the Broon? Diamond Lil's 13
NotmeChief Gordon Current Affairs 0
Not_a_boffin Help Gordon (no really!) Current Affairs 17
Andy_Pandy CPO Gordon Selby - Luckiest matelot ever? Submariners 22
janner Gordon Selby History 0
Seadog Gordon Ramsay Feeds Booties Current Affairs 6
soleil BBC4 - Wednesday, September 16th 2020 - 9 pm - Britain's Greatest Pilot: The Extraordinary Story of Captain Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Brown trout and endangered crayfish rescued from river pollution MoD News 0
B Advice and Help from a Brown Job Nearest & Dearest 41
iipodgeii HAIX Brown Boots, A Problem? Joining the Royal Navy 11
Bad CO Auction of Estate of Captain Eric M 'Winkle' Brown The Fleet Air Arm 10
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric 'Winkle' Brown Current Affairs 25
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric “Winkle” Brown CBE, DSC, AFC Royal Navy History 1