Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff

Nasty Mr Brown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBC News - Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff

Downing Street has rejected claims in a Sunday newspaper that Gordon Brown mistreated staff and was investigated over the issue by a top civil servant. The PM's spokesman said the Observer's claim a probe was ordered by Cabinet Secretary Sir Gus O'Donnell was "without foundation" and "malicious".

Bugger! He might be human.
 

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
Surely if the article is without merit and full of lies as no.10 is claiming I would have thought the sensible response would be to sue the Observer for libel. I know I would if a newspaper article alleged that I had bullied those working under me and hinted at possible physical violence on my part.
 

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
finknottle said:
The Eton cabal and their supporters must be desperate if this is the best they can do.

Since whens the Observer been part of the Tory machine, far as I'm aware its a sister paper of the Guardian (clearly another Tory bastion). I also enjoyed Brown on the Channel 4 news (more Tory propaganda obviously) denying that he'd ever hit anyone even though it then turned out that the worse the book was accusing him of was grabbing a guy by his jacket, which made him look all the more paranoid and insecure. Waiting for when Sarah Brown 'walks into a door'. :twisted:
 

finknottle

Banned
Flagdeck said:
finknottle said:
The Eton cabal and their supporters must be desperate if this is the best they can do.

The 'Eton cabal' don't have to do anything.... cyclops is in a hole..... and he just keeps digging.. being ably assisted by that other unelected [email protected]

I don't know about yours but in my country we do not elect the Prime Minister.
 

Flagdeck

War Hero
finknottle said:
Flagdeck said:
finknottle said:
The Eton cabal and their supporters must be desperate if this is the best they can do.

The 'Eton cabal' don't have to do anything.... cyclops is in a hole..... and he just keeps digging.. being ably assisted by that other unelected [email protected]

I don't know about yours but in my country we do not elect the Prime Minister.

I know.... and we get what we deserve :x
 

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
All we could have all sh!ts and giggles of PR with incredibly weak governments giving far too much power to fringe parties eg Italy. In this country it would mean (based on the 2005 general election results) that the BNP would have had five MPs elected which I'm sure we can all agree would have been a great day for British democracy. :roll:
 

Flagdeck

War Hero
Whilst in danger of repeating myself..... he's in a hole..... and he's doing the digging. Any bandwagon is being fuelled by his actions/deeds.
 

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
No your right I'm clearly been swept up in the hysteria and have forgotten all the great work Gordon's done at the helm of our economy for the last 13 years. After all he ended boom and bust don't you know.
Or is he in fact an incredibly insecure, small dicked, always picked last for football, fcuking cnut who has (ably assisted by Blair, Mandelson, Hain, Reid, Blears, Harman and Prescott) managed to make this country poorer than Greece for the love of Christ whilst also being a bullying twat. The saddest thing about this whole affair is that none of his staff held their ground and laid out the bastard, career suicide or not.
And yes while I'd politically associate myself most with the Tories I'm no fanatic and find David Cameron as appealling a Prime Minister as Gerry Adams. This isn't political I just find Gordon Brown to be a completely insincere, lying, cowardly, power hungry bag of shite. And so yes I am enjoying watching his actions come back and bit him on the arse.
 

Flagdeck

War Hero
AngryMonkey said:
No your right I'm clearly been swept up in the hysteria and have forgotten all the great work Gordon's done at the helm of our economy for the last 13 years. After all he ended boom and bust don't you know.
Or is he in fact an incredibly insecure, small dicked, always picked last for football, fcuking cnut who has (ably assisted by Blair, Mandelson, Hain, Reid, Blears, Harman and Prescott) managed to make this country poorer than Greece for the love of Christ whilst also being a bullying twat. The saddest thing about this whole affair is that none of his staff held their ground and laid out the bastard, career suicide or not.
And yes while I'd politically associate myself most with the Tories I'm no fanatic and find David Cameron as appealling a Prime Minister as Gerry Adams. This isn't political I just find Gordon Brown to be a completely insincere, lying, cowardly, power hungry bag of shite. And so yes I am enjoying watching his actions come back and bit him on the arse.

I take it you don't like him then ?
 

lesbryan

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Nasty Mr Brown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBC News - Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff

Downing Street has rejected claims in a Sunday newspaper that Gordon Brown mistreated staff and was investigated over the issue by a top civil servant. The PM's spokesman said the Observer's claim a probe was ordered by Cabinet Secretary Sir Gus O'Donnell was "without foundation" and "malicious".

Bugger! He might be human.[/quoteI think this article is just a complete load of BOLLOXS Just gutter reporting at its very best
 

Taloolah

Banned
If we're talking political bullying, Brown is nothing......Chile, USSR, Germany, North Korea all sport undesirables and even great leaders such as Churchill were known to be hell on earth at times....country leaders, lovelies, also need to sport some pretty pungent traits to get where they are. Goes with the territory and (cough) salaries......
If you can't chop a chilli, stay out of the kitchen.
 

Gombear

War Hero
Taloolah said:
If we're talking political bullying, Brown is nothing......Chile, USSR, Germany, North Korea all sport undesirables and even great leaders such as Churchill were known to be hell on earth at times....country leaders, lovelies, also need to sport some pretty pungent traits to get where they are. Goes with the territory and (cough) salaries......
If you can't chop a chilli, stay out of the kitchen.

Quite right; if Gordon can’t chop the chilli without going bersyquack when things don’t go his way, then he should stay out of the kitchen.

Hopefully the electorate will lock him out of the kitchen in May.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
trelawney126 Gordon Brown takes on Moonlighting Job Current Affairs 16
trelawney126 Gordon Brown not Popular Candidate IMF Current Affairs 18
soleil STV: Rosyth Jobs Threat If Carriers Axed, Says Gordon Brown Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp A question of honour for Gordon Brown Current Affairs 45
lonestar Gordon Brown dies (jk) Diamond Lil's 10
S Former Defence Chiefs Challenge Gordon Brown Over Iraq Current Affairs 4
finknottle Gordon Brown to announce Iraq war enquiry (Your Views) Current Affairs 67
Passed-over_Loggie Gordon Brown's assault on the traditions of the monarchy. Current Affairs 39
Oil_Slick Difference between Gordon Brown and Robert Mugabe? Current Affairs 37
Naval_Gazer Gordon Brown fails Forces, say experts Current Affairs 7
sgtpepperband The Gordon Brown Jinx: Manchester United Diamond Lil's 9
chieftiff Gordon Brown braced for fight over Armed Forces Pay. Current Affairs 31
Seadog Gordon Brown Loses Nerve and Waffles Current Affairs 21
F GORDON BROWN,I'M SICK OF HIM ALREADY!! Current Affairs 27
F So Gordon Brown planned the Pensions disaster!!! Current Affairs 5
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS Speech: " There can be no health without mental health" : speech by Jemima Gordon-Duff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Valerie Gordon-Walker joins BPDTS Ltd’s Board of Directors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Career Fair for Persons with Disabilities: speech by Jemima Gordon-Duff MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Waterloo by Gordon Corrigan Competitions 18
Ageing_Gracefully Book comp: Waterloo by Gordon Corrigan Competitions 8
Ageing_Gracefully Competition - Pilgrim Soul by Gordon Ferris Competitions 9
S Gordon Browns Downfall Diamond Lil's 0
NotmeChief Gordon tells the truth at last. Current Affairs 0
NotmeChief Gordon Browns operation a success. Diamond Lil's 2
T Flash Gordon offers to take pay cut...... The Gash Barge 0
Maxi_77 Gordon loses even more support Current Affairs 9
Maxi_77 Gordon's new expenses fiddle Current Affairs 37
Oil_Slick Gordon's buggered then! Current Affairs 18
Maxi_77 Gordon Really Wanmts To Hear From You Current Affairs 13
21_Man Leading Seaman Gordon Cleaver History 5
andym Gordon Browns Song! Diamond Lil's 1
Oil_Slick Happy Birthday Gordon!!!! 1 year in the job! Current Affairs 13
A Gordon's Fury Current Affairs 11
T Gordon gets rumpled... Current Affairs 3
wet_blobby Gordon Browns economic vision follows him to India. Diamond Lil's 7
Oil_Slick Does God have it in for Gordon the Broon? Diamond Lil's 13
NotmeChief Gordon Current Affairs 0
Not_a_boffin Help Gordon (no really!) Current Affairs 17
Andy_Pandy CPO Gordon Selby - Luckiest matelot ever? Submariners 22
janner Gordon Selby History 0
Seadog Gordon Ramsay Feeds Booties Current Affairs 6
soleil BBC4 - Wednesday, September 16th 2020 - 9 pm - Britain's Greatest Pilot: The Extraordinary Story of Captain Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Brown trout and endangered crayfish rescued from river pollution MoD News 0
B Advice and Help from a Brown Job Nearest & Dearest 41
iipodgeii HAIX Brown Boots, A Problem? Joining the Royal Navy 11
Bad CO Auction of Estate of Captain Eric M 'Winkle' Brown The Fleet Air Arm 10
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric 'Winkle' Brown Current Affairs 25
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric “Winkle” Brown CBE, DSC, AFC Royal Navy History 1
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top