Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Earth Pic

RabC

MIA
Someone recently posted a picture from google earth of a wreck site. Now when I open any thread I get the google earth pic at the bottom, this only seems to happen on my iPad and things seem ok on my laptop. I have cleared caches etc on my iPad .

Edited to add I just noticed the pic is attached to a blank reply box from Wet Blobby.

Last edited:

RabC

MIA
"If in doubt blame the booty"
Never said that Blobby, I think it may be more to do with some strange link built into the Google Earth Pic, I am not sure if you had made a comment on the thread I mean. It was a thread about a sunken wreck just off Gib.

RabC

MIA
I don't think anyone was really worried but after 5 days the problem seems to have sorted itself.
Just like the SOCs report book, No Defect Found.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 WW2 Ark Royal Google Earth History 4
Stepto 9 boats on Google earth? Submariners 19
wet_blobby Google Earth The Internet - Best and Worst 5
golden_rivet google earth blocked in Morocco The Quarterdeck 5
Skunkmiester Google Earth Diamond Lil's 0
C Google Earth The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Deal between Google and Looker given the go-ahead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Intimidation in Public Life: letters from Google MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK one of first countries in Europe to receive Google Flood Alerts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Global businesses – including Google and Microsoft – back UK to block cyber threats with new tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Apple and Google Pay for online basic checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government starts to accept Apple Pay and Google Pay for online services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government uses Alexa and Google Home to make services easier to access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DIT - Google partnership to deliver export education series MoD News 0
Seaweed Google and RRPedia Site Issues 1
soleil Mail: "Google SUB View: Explore Chatham's Last Naval Submarine" Submariners 3
S Gangsta Google The Internet - Best and Worst 2
Good CO Mobile Apps - iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android (Google Play and Amazon) Site Issues 0
bigglesbandicoot Google chrome Site Issues 12
SONAR-BENDER GOOGLE today! The Internet - Best and Worst 0
Drakey Google Chrome vice IE Site Issues 4
S Google disabled? Bloody Computers 5
S WarSeaRes Google Mail - ETMS Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
Trigger_92 Backward Google The Gash Barge 1
Haggis_Catcher bloody google Diamond Lil's 8
Andrew_1980 I always felt Google discriminated The Internet - Best and Worst 5
Jerry_Hatrick Google Privacy Opt Out Bloody Computers 2
sgtpepperband Google Map Fun Diamond Lil's 7
L New Web Browser from Google - Google Chrome Bloody Computers 13
KLNA-Cessna-Jockey New - Google SKY The Internet - Best and Worst 3
A Google your username - with apologies to ARRSE Diamond Lil's 19
geoffg Google The Quarterdeck 11
D Google Map Site Issues 6
higthepig Google Map Diamond Lil's 8
D Rum on google Site Issues 2
Good_CO HELP PLEASE - Google Search Results and Rum Ration Site Issues 25
MoD_RSS Young people tackle Earth's problems from space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding call for UK Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint message by British and Italian Ambassadors to Poland on Earth Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry meet to discuss objectives of new Earth observation satellite MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 projects funded to extend UK’s leadership in Earth Observation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World leading UK Earth Observation industry showcased at Living Planet Symposium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to tackle danger of the solar wind and find new Earth-like planets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Youngsters learn about careers on offer in growing Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl Investigates the earth's upper atmosphere MoD News 1
sgtpepperband Time lapse map of every nuclear explosion ever on Earth The Internet - Best and Worst 3
AndyStano How on earth have these players managed to forge a premier league career? Sports and Adventure Training 0
BillyNoMates Walk off the Earth. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
BillyNoMates The last person on Earth Diamond Lil's 3
Ageing_Gracefully COMPETITION - SCORCHED EARTH, BLACK SNOW by Andrew Salmon Competitions 5