Goody and other twats

Discussion in 'RR Greatest Threads' started by 4to8, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have yer say boys and girls

2. Goody is already being discussed in another thread. Which other twats did you have in mind?

3. Suck their brains out with a straw, stick some duck tape over the wound and a chav hat on top. :D

4. Sea Dog said to fcuk off out of the Current affairs and start a thread in Lil's so here it is smartypants

5. I wonder if Gunther von Hagens would do an exhibition using the Goody carcase when it becomes available ? He could bring it around the schools and have a big sign on it saying " This is what happens if ye start shagging too young" ,could work better than all the other attempts at sex education.
    He could do one of Ross to stop lads wanking while he was at it.

6. One of the depressing aspects of this thread is the level of personal attack against the poor unfortunate person. Now I am not and never have been a fan, but I do find the personal insults particularly against some one who will almost certainly die of a rather unpleasant disease long before their time distatsteful.

Copied from the other thread be4cause it is just as valid here. I do hope that 4to8 never has to endure the same as this poor unfortunate woman.

7. Which one are you on about,Ross or Goody ?

8. And there was me thinking i had too much time on my hands being spakked up at home :wink:

Okay i bite shes a bald heeeeeeeded ET lookalike mongtard

9. Agree with Maxi. Such comments, even in DL's, reveal more distasteful things about the authors than whatever they say about their horribly-stricken subject.

10. If Goody is responsible for a 20% increase in smear test uptake,will there soon be a surge in guide dog sales due to Gordon?

11. I think you're showing yourself as a one-eye now.
    If more of the ladeez are going for smears now it can only benefit everyone later as there won't be a mahoosive drain on the NHS for expensive chemo later if they can nip it in the bud (so to speak)

12. Seeing as I am not the proud owner of a fanny then that's highly unlikely. But how the fcuk do you know what the state of my health is? or that of my nearest and dearest? I did the sanctimonious twat bit last week as CPO Chaplain but it pissed me off

13. I simply suspected that if you were in some way affected you would not be quite as crass. And no I don't want you terminated by the mods, better that others form their own opinions.

14. Come back in an hour or so when me pain killers kick in and i might be in better form

15. You are indeed a kind and caring person,especially the terminated bit.I take it then that you are against euthanasia?

16. Well I love personal insults, especially when directed at fat, Orangutang-headed, racist, cancer riddled, uneducated, ignorant, bald, self absorbed, attention seeking, Telly Savallas impersonating cnuts.

Cancer is rubbish, but just because it takes away good people doesn't mean I can't revel in the joy it brings me to see it despatch this twart.

Why should I feel sorry for her? I had a mate who, after everything e had planned went wrong and people turned against him, killed his missus before shooting himself, that doesn't mean I feel sorry for Hitler.

17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I thought my two mates, parters from online game AVP, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were good guys. What a pair of twats.

18. They turned out alright in the end I thought.

19. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer