goodbye P

Discussion in 'SCC and URNU' started by wompingwillow, Apr 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to let thoses who are intrested passed my PO's course this weekend, slightly lower mark than I would have liked, but failed ( and I mean really failed) drill, we were a mixed group of Marines and SCC so kept getting confused when they did somthing we don't!

Have to do a remedail drill course now :oops: :roll: , but still get my crowns :D
  2. Well done Womps.
  3. Nice one Womps, try not to worry too much about your drill mate, I once ordered "Rest on your arms reverse" to a squad with bayonets fixed!
    It all went to a ball of chalk pretty much right then :D ;)
  4. I'll second that - congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p
  5. Well done Womps, don't worry about the drill too much it comes to us all eventually.
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Well done Womps. Don't worry about the drill, I spent most of my time in Boats, when I came out of the Mob and joined Plod my drill was so good that the drill pig took me to one side and showed me how to put the marching music on the sound system. Sadly from then on I could only watch through the window of the centrally heated room, whilst the rest of the lads had all the fun of doing the marching bit in all weathers.
  7. cheers guys

I just have no co-ordination whats so ever, I can't hear a beat in music, mix my left and right up and dance like a frog in a blender....all in all not drilly material!
  8. congrats chick- will sort u out in june on our girlie weekend!!!!
  9. Drill at 6.30 every morning, with full kit, should sort the problem!!, joking, well done WW
  10. Ah you all want to hope ex AO(SW) Frank Trickey was not looking down on you from his great parade ground in the sky.
  11. well done... you deserve it.. all the hard work you have put in... im sure you will pass the rest...
  12. Congratulations, Womps.
  13. well done womps congrats mate
  14. Beers in?

15. Good on you WW!

Now all you have to do is get thru that run?

16. If he was you would hear him.