Goodbye for a while

I would just like to take this opportunity to say goodbye for a while. I’m off to sea tomorrow. For the first time since 07. No I haven't been a sea dodger like the half the [email protected]@kwits in Nelson. I have somehow managed to become my drafties favourite LET. Since killicks course I have had SFM twice, Training in the USA 2x 3 Month stints. So I can't complain. Catch you all on the flip side. Out…

digger84 said:
I would just like to take this opportunity to say goodbye for a while. I’m off to sea tomorrow. For the first time since 07. No I haven't been a sea dodger like the half the [email protected]@kwits in Nelson. I have somehow managed to become my drafties favourite LET. Since killicks course I have had SFM twice, Training in the USA 2x 3 Month stints. So I can't complain. Catch you all on the flip side. Out…
Sure your not a LAET, draft dodging git :D

Kettle this is pot :D

digger84 said:
what draft you getting now your back in?

I dunno lol Still waiting for drafty to pull it's finger out and let me know when I got MWS to do a refreshers. I've put in for GUZZ 23's and given 3 names of GUZZ 23's in hope as they got to refresh me on the systems they might as well refresh me on SSCS not ADAWS. However I doubt I'll get GUZZ I never did first time round :lol:

Aye fingers crossed, last time my DO spoke to Drafty about getting my course dates sorted they just said they were in the middle of doing it. hmmm I've been back in almost 2 months I was supposed to go there straight away so the chances of GUZZ doesn't seem to be high if they can't sort that out :lol:

Some things never change

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Jeez, I've been on a civilian ferry crossing to Calais for longer.

Six whole weeks on fish, alongside every weekend.

Fare thee well, gallant mariner, remember to write as you're bound to get free blueys & satellite calls.... :wink: