Goodbye for a while

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by digger84, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would just like to take this opportunity to say goodbye for a while. I’m off to sea tomorrow. For the first time since 07. No I haven't been a sea dodger like the half the f@@kwits in Nelson. I have somehow managed to become my drafties favourite LET. Since killicks course I have had SFM twice, Training in the USA 2x 3 Month stints. So I can't complain. Catch you all on the flip side. Out…
  2. Anywhere nice?
  3. Fish Squadron its only six weeks, but I have only just finished paternity leave.
  4. Living the dream on Fish!

I had a good time on Fish last time I was in.
  5. Sure your not a LAET, draft dodging git :D

Kettle this is pot :D
  6. what draft you getting now your back in?

7. I dunno lol Still waiting for drafty to pull it's finger out and let me know when I got MWS to do a refreshers. I've put in for GUZZ 23's and given 3 names of GUZZ 23's in hope as they got to refresh me on the systems they might as well refresh me on SSCS not ADAWS. However I doubt I'll get GUZZ I never did first time round :lol:
  8. guzz would be quality for you, Redruth to guzz used to take me 40 mins.
  9. Aye fingers crossed, last time my DO spoke to Drafty about getting my course dates sorted they just said they were in the middle of doing it. hmmm I've been back in almost 2 months I was supposed to go there straight away so the chances of GUZZ doesn't seem to be high if they can't sort that out :lol:

Some things never change
  10. Six weeks, wow. You might have to pack another razor blade :D

Safe travels
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Have a good one mucker. Hope you enjoy your time in the barrel.
  12. Bon Voyage, Digger!

See you again soon! :)
  13. Keep Safe Digger

...... and keep practicing your 'Oily Queues' :!:

(even when you are retching your ring-piece up on that crinklee green stuff).
  14. Best of luck digger. Take care
  15. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Jeez, I've been on a civilian ferry crossing to Calais for longer.

Six whole weeks on fish, alongside every weekend.

Fare thee well, gallant mariner, remember to write as you're bound to get free blueys & satellite calls.... :wink: