Good will to every one

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, if I have annoyed anyone with my threads so what there is all ways another year. Enjoy yourselves don't get to drunk, so you can't get home saftly, be safe.
    Billy

2. My thoughts & best wishes go to everyone as well , stay safe peaple , :roll:

3. It's been great chatting with you all, I look forward to another year of Intelligent and not so intelligent banter :lol:
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.
    RoofRat

4. Bah, Humbug, but what the hell, Merry Christmas and a Guid New year to one and all.

5. I refer you to Higs reply!LOL
    Fröhliche Weihnachten!

6. merry christmas and a happy hogmanay to you all.
    :wink:

7. Hope you all have a jolly yule tide log

8. happy christmas, everyone and a peaceful new year

rich

9. Hope you all have a very merry Xmas and New Year!! Up Spirits, stand fast the Holy Ghost!! :)

10. A happy Christmas to all RR's.
    I am new here so I have had a great time reading all the dit's but I must say it's not the Navy speak as I know it.
    I have for my Up Spirit's a bottle of Bundy ( Australian Rum ) 6 Cans of Keo + a bottle of AYIOS FOTIOS from a great vineyard near Paphos Cyprus.
    If I could drink all that I would never wake up?
    Hic!! Happy New Year to All.
    Tom.

11. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2007 to all RR's.

It always brightens up a day reading the threads on here.

12. Merry Christmas I suppose to all you lot back in the real world. Thanks for keeping me slightly sane over the last eight months.

The escape committee are currently working on my return to blighty in four weeks. Second Christmas is best!! Jingle Bells, Iraq Smells, Saddam ran away ....

SF

13. Bah, humbug.

14. To all the men and women in uniform, regardless of nationality, putting their butts on the line in lands far away, here's wishing you a little Peace on Earth.

15. [align=center]Feliz Navidade Y Prospero Ano Nuevo

Amigos
    [/align]

8) Nutty 8)

16. Merry Christmas one and all. Even Moojuice and Higthepig

17. I've already posted my xmas wishes to all on this thread, but just wanted to echo BootneckYank above and to also say, raise a glass this xmas to absent friends..I always find it a little difficult this time of the year with memories. :(

18. Happy Crimbo And A Great New Year To Everyone!

Heres To A New Start For Me Next Year In The RN.. 29th April!

Good Luck To Everyone

Liam