Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good to be back in dream job

plymwebed

Badgeman
The new Commanding Officer of Stounehouse Barracks says its good to be back in the city for the fourth time and says the new post is his dream job.

Read the full interview at thisisplymouth

come_the_day

Lantern Swinger
For many of us in the medical world, the opportunity to return to our Stonehouse would be very welcome, but the bean counters and a group of snior fudgers came up with the golden idea that UK plc would be better off without Service hospitals.

RNH Plymouth was a lovely old place, a great place to work and close enough to the city to be a great run ashore.

Happy days!

andym

War Hero
come_the_day said:
For many of us in the medical world, the opportunity to return to our Stonehouse would be very welcome, but the bean counters and a group of snior fudgers came up with the golden idea that UK plc would be better off without Service hospitals.

RNH Plymouth was a lovely old place, a great place to work and close enough to the city to be a great run ashore.

Happy days!

Not as good as RNH Haslar though!

Topstop

War Hero
Both of em where crap Hasler told me my boken arm (2" broken off my radius) was a sprained wrist,3 weeks later they admited they fcuked up and appologised, cheers (sic). :angry6:
Stonehouse saw the the optician to get new glasses. He turned up 2 hours late ring bolted. I ended up with glasses that wernt mine and still had to pay for em.
Mind you I know many civies who were treated great at Haslar but an equal number of matlots who wrer treated crap. glad they`re shutting the place .
We need military hospitals where they care for service personel not places where the attitude is" I am a doctor /officer telling you what is wrong"
Come the revolution citizen they`l be the first barstewards up against the wall. :threaten:
Sorry I`m ranting . Mind you if they had not shut Netley I could go for nice walks and have a warm bed and take my medication on time!!!!! :safe:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Dream comes true for Chinese twin Peppa Pig fans as they visit the UK MoD News 0
infidelgastro Dream Blue Jokes 8
K Direct entry aircrewman becoming a pilot? Dream or potential reality? The Fleet Air Arm 8
F I have a dream Diamond Lil's 3
scouse FAA the Dream The Fleet Air Arm 0
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
R The Sun Dream Team 2011/12 Gaming 3
stan_the_man Gib the dream draft - not Diamond Lil's 23
howfen_lad Same dream, different path! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
scouse A Pinkys Dream Day Out The Fleet Air Arm 1
Rumrat Dream world. Diamond Lil's 21
janner Is this every Walts dream badge? Diamond Lil's 40
scouse Snottys dream History 1
scouse Your dream team at HMS Raleigh!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
scouse your RR dream list at your Xmas party?? Diamond Lil's 76
T Shoe Fetishists Dream Crimbo Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby More money for the MOD....dream on Current Affairs 15
bigbaddog A Boy-Racers Wet Dream. Diamond Lil's 5
Bergen DREAM on - Illegal Immigrants in the USA Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig CVS Dream On Diamond Lil's 17
slim 'MR MAGOO' FORCED TO GIVE UP DRIVING DREAM Diamond Lil's 0
B Help Make a Dream Come True The Quarterdeck 11
MoD_RSS Millions of jobs will continue to be supported as Job Support Scheme launches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid support for Welsh businesses - Job Support Scheme expanded MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid support for Scottish businesess - Job Support Scheme expanded MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Job Support Scheme expanded to firms required to close due to Covid Restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation's job hunt JETS off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance on £9 billion Job Retention Bonus, set to benefit millions of businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further details of the Job Retention Bonus announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Job Retention Bonus: ministerial direction MoD News 0
K Whats the most hands on job? Joining the Royal Navy 16
MoD_RSS Over 1000 jobs promoted to local job seekers at National Careers Service virtual jobs fair MoD News 0
P Internal only RFA job (helicopter controller/supply chain etc). Which branch? RFA 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme up and running MoD News 0
mitch30055614 Reserves as a student job (ex-regular) Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 10
MoD_RSS Further details of Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Free bicycles for job-seekers in Greater Manchester MoD News 0
soleil Herald: "Royal Navy School In Cornwall Teaches Most Dangerous Job For 60 Years" The Fleet Air Arm 4
J Getting a job after leaving rn Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Implementing job shares successfully MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working in a co-headship job share MoD News 0
A Unsure of Job role Joining the Royal Navy 6
MoD_RSS New flexi job search that’s not just for mums MoD News 0
MoD_RSS University? Traineeship? First Job? What’s your post-exam plan? MoD News 0
vauxhall CTP Job Fair - Invictus Trials Week Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Press release: From jail to a job: women take bold steps with forward thinking charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Working with people at MCA - Why I find my job interesting! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Business Secretary statement on Jaguar Land Rover job cuts MoD News 0
B Advice and Help from a Brown Job Nearest & Dearest 41