Good Ol' Dom

D

Deleted 96812

Starting to do what he's paid to do and clearing out the dead-wood of the Useless Overpaid Civil servants. We're drawing up a list to send him. MOD and Veterans(whatever their latest name is) will no doubt head the list

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted 96812

Difficult to write a list when you've just eaten the crayons!
Oh dear. Is that really the best you can do? Not joining the Brain dead are you. What saddens me is that I understand you to have been a Plymouth Schoolboy. Clearly Grammar Schools there had given up the ghost by then.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Oh dear. Is that really the best you can do? Not joining the Brain dead are you. What saddens me is that I understand you to have been a Plymouth Schoolboy. Clearly Grammar Schools there had given up the ghost by then.
Your understanding is incorrect, I was born and brought up in Surrey, not far from where you are at the moment. :)

D

Deleted 96812

But Surrey has an excellent Grammar School infrastructure. Did it pass you by?
What on earth are you doing living in a dump like Plymouth when Surrey beckons?
A bit cheaper perhaps?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I don't live in Plymouth and Surrey is not somewhere I will ever want to live again. I just visit my sister occasionally.

Plus people like you inhabit the area.

D

Deleted 96812

I don't live in Plymouth and Surrey is not somewhere I will ever want to live again. I just visit my sister occasionally.

Plus people like you inhabit the area.
But who would even live in Surrey by choice. So far as where you live lets say Plymouth environs. Having come from J before that Javea in Spain and Blantyre Nyasaland (Malawi) Hong Kong and Suva Who would willingly choose to live in this country until it gets back to the normal Ii once knew.
Stiop nitpicking Wreckert. and perhaps we'll get back to contibutors who have had some active RN experience.

sampost

Badgeman
But who would even live in Surrey by choice. So far as where you live lets say Plymouth environs. Having come from J before that Javea in Spain and Blantyre Nyasaland (Malawi) Hong Kong and Suva Who would willingly choose to live in this country until it gets back to the normal Ii once knew.
Surrey? Is that anywhere near Wimbledon?

D

Deleted 96812

Surrey? Is that anywhere near Wimbledon?

Surrey you can’t be serious, man?!
I’ll get me coat..
Not really ,but it is near Epsom Racecourse. It's where my wife and I are off for lunch. Funny! But no-one seems to have told them there about this Economic Disease the Country is suffering from(Covid19) I think it's called.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Stiop nitpicking Wreckert. and perhaps we'll get back to contibutors who have had some active RN experience.
Nitpicking because you were wrong in an assumption you made?I

My active Naval experience lasted just over 33 years, and yours was??

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Nitpicking because you were wrong in an assumption you made?I

My active Naval experience lasted just over 33 years, and yours was??
The question that seems to be avoided at all times.
Are you a Walt Norman?? Personally, I don’t believe you are. But, you never seem to answer the question.

D

Deleted 96812

The question that seems to be avoided at all times.
Are you a Walt Norman?? Personally, I don’t believe you are. But, you never seem to answer the question.
My name is not Norman but It's pleasant enough for you to continue to address me by it. I have seen The Secret life of Waler Mitty ( probably before you were born) but have no idea what your immature reference to it is seeking to imply. Please clarify.
You really must grow up if you are attempting to portray our modern navy by your inane remarks. You display it in a most unfavourable light.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
My name is not Norman but It's pleasant enough for you to continue to address me by it. I have seen The Secret life of Waler Mitty ( probably before you were born) but have no idea what your immature reference to it is seeking to imply. Please clarify.
You really must grow up if you are attempting to portray our modern navy by your inane remarks. You display it in a most unfavourable light.
Ooofff! Touched a nerve have I Norm???

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'll ask again @H2SO4, and your Naval service is..?

Please refrain from your childish slurs and insults in any response.

Latest Threads