Good looking blonde female RNR LT at Victory gate at IFR

We have had a topic on female officers in seamed stockings at last century airshows so how about one on a good looking blonde female officer wearing LT braid with an R at Victory gate on the IFR day last year?

try & get to the RN Presentation teams next do. The female Lt is very attractive & has the horniest voice I have ever heard!
Anna I think is her name.

I think that will be the lady concerned.She had on a very starched shirt-interesting on a hot day!!Certainly got my attention.
Does she read these pages,perhaps she could make a guest appearance?

spearfish said:
We have had a topic on female officers in seamed stockings at last century airshows so how about one on a good looking blonde female officer wearing LT braid with an R at Victory gate on the IFR day last year?
I can think of several good looking blonde female RNR LT (and brunettes come to think of it too). I'm just wondering which one you may mean!

Even better with a Brazilian , memories , have I spelt that right , had a few pints up the club , sorted the world out as you do , top totty or what :roll: :lol: :p purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Submariners 2
S The Book Club 16
Sumo Diamond Lil's 8