Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good hear innit m8?

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
I got a call off my brother about this yesterday, I thought it was just a joke. guess not....

Well Middlesbrough can now add another "known for" to go along side steel making, a shit bridge that won't work if it's a bit windy and now Queens English.

Stirling

Banned
I got a call off my brother about this yesterday, I thought it was just a joke. guess not....

Well Middlesbrough can now add another "known for" to go along side steel making, a shit bridge that won't work if it's a bit windy and now Queens English.

......and the smog.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Waiting to hear back from capita - anyone else? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
Flatcapper83 When will hear about my entry date in writing? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
mramused Do you hear there? Nautical Jokes 75
BillyNoMates "D'you hear there - Leave!" Travel & The Great Outdoors 24
MoD_RSS Defence Minister visits Dalgety Bay to hear concerns of local community Current Affairs 0
Naval_Families_Federation The Royal British Legion's Magazine Want to Hear from YOU Current Affairs 0
Naval_Families_Federation BBC Want to hear from you Current Affairs 0
BillyNoMates D'you hear there! Today is - Diamond Lil's 9
Illuminati Did anyone hear about that new Muslim strip joint that just opened?? Diamond Lil's 0
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want To Hear When Regaining Consciousness Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Did u Hear Land Ops 1
The_Caretaker Did u Hear Blue Jokes 1
P Portsmouth News wants to hear your HMS Ark Royal stories Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
theymademedoit Great to hear the Froggies have 100% got our backs... Current Affairs 1
2_deck_dash Do you hear there....Radar Maintainer......Bridge. Diamond Lil's 14
T (NORMAN)You could hear a pin drop The Gash Barge 56
sgtpepperband "D'ya hear there - calling all beards..." Diamond Lil's 11
wetanduseless Still waiting to hear from AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
Goatman_Blue D'ye HEAR there? British 10K London 12 July 09 Sports and Adventure Training 0
G when do you hear about a joining date ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
Maxi_77 Gordon Really Wanmts To Hear From You Current Affairs 13
L You Gotta hear this bloke sing! The Internet - Best and Worst 6
brazenhussy If he could hear me now......... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
brazenhussy what do you really hate to hear people say? Diamond Lil's 64
T Just applied, how long to hear something? The Corps 9
frogman007 Innit! The Quarterdeck 35
jesse They are all fcuking dead innit! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
Chicogiz Speaking proper England, innit. Diamond Lil's 53
higthepig It`s me innit? Diamond Lil's 20