Have you seen Golden Rivet?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's it worth?

• Oooooooh noooooooooooooooooooo

• Total voters
Have been sojurning oop north due to mother (ex crab) passing over the bar. Am back in the smoke now and (presuming you mean me and this isn't just a lewd post :lol:) would like a bit of a run ashore sometime ...

Hope you are well Steve

GRx

golden_rivet said:
Have been sojurning oop north due to mother (ex crab) passing over the bar. Am back in the smoke now and (presuming you mean me and this isn't just a lewd post :lol:) would like a bit of a run ashore sometime ...

Hope you are well Steve

GRx
Glad to see you back GR, hope things are a bit better now, never a nice experience.

HMY Brittannia (God Bless Her) had a Golden Rivet, or at least a rivet painted gold, in the immacculate engine room. It was for dit value and didn't make your ring hurt at all!!

Not like all the other golden rivets, I believe :oops:

NorwayChris said:
thingy said:
I seem to have mislaid lovely Golden Rivet. Has anyone spotted her?
Get ya ass into that there barrel my lovely and i will show you the Golden rivet, :lol:
Is that a serious offer, Chris? :) :twisted:

I'll bring you a litre of Appletons, to keep you going in the cold Norwegian Winter. Oooooo, cold wind, icy, bare, bleak, hotel rooms......

PS: I take it you live in Bergen..... as it has a nice, white painted mast there, for going up and down. :wink:

golden_rivet said:

Hope you are well Steve

GRx
It was you I meant of course.... though as Chris has just made me an exceptionally generous offer, looks like I'll be going North again! :razz:

Sorry to hear about your mum.

A run ashore would be great..... you can have the Royals, I'll bag the matelots! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 23
janner The Gash Barge 2
M Diamond Lil's 16