Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Rivet.... where can I find?

Have you seen Golden Rivet?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's it worth?

• Oooooooh noooooooooooooooooooo

• Total voters
Have been sojurning oop north due to mother (ex crab) passing over the bar. Am back in the smoke now and (presuming you mean me and this isn't just a lewd post :lol:) would like a bit of a run ashore sometime ...

Hope you are well Steve

GRx

golden_rivet said:
Have been sojurning oop north due to mother (ex crab) passing over the bar. Am back in the smoke now and (presuming you mean me and this isn't just a lewd post :lol:) would like a bit of a run ashore sometime ...

Hope you are well Steve

GRx

Glad to see you back GR, hope things are a bit better now, never a nice experience.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
HMY Brittannia (God Bless Her) had a Golden Rivet, or at least a rivet painted gold, in the immacculate engine room. It was for dit value and didn't make your ring hurt at all!!

Not like all the other golden rivets, I believe :oops:

NorwayChris said:
thingy said:
I seem to have mislaid lovely Golden Rivet. Has anyone spotted her?

Get ya ass into that there barrel my lovely and i will show you the Golden rivet, :lol:

Is that a serious offer, Chris? :) :twisted:

I'll bring you a litre of Appletons, to keep you going in the cold Norwegian Winter. Oooooo, cold wind, icy, bare, bleak, hotel rooms......

PS: I take it you live in Bergen..... as it has a nice, white painted mast there, for going up and down. :wink:

golden_rivet said:

Hope you are well Steve

GRx

It was you I meant of course.... though as Chris has just made me an exceptionally generous offer, looks like I'll be going North again! :razz:

Sorry to hear about your mum.

A run ashore would be great..... you can have the Royals, I'll bag the matelots! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
golden_rivet Golden Rivet would like it to be known ... Diamond Lil's 23
janner They've caught up with Golden Rivet The Gash Barge 2
M A golden rivet Diamond Lil's 16
D Golden Rivet Diamond Lil's 10
Scud Golden Rivet Diamond Lil's 22
Steve Waterhouse Plymouth SCC. T.S.Golden Hind. 270 SCC and URNU 1
soleil Mail: "RM Chiefs Spark Fury By Offering £10,000 'Golden Hello' Payments To Former Commandos To Rejoin" The Corps 15
R The Golden Fleece Pompey. Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS News story: Direct Rail Services lifts 6th Golden Whistle Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘A golden era’ heralded for North East as North of Tyne devolution deal becomes law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthening prisoners’ family ties: the ‘golden thread’ to reducing reoffending MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Deal Offers Navy Sailors Golden Opportunity" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Anon78 golden handshake conditions Joining the Royal Navy 7
Richbomber Submariner Golden Hello £15k Submariners 12
Merlin28 Golden handshake Submariners 9
K Submariner 'Golden Hello' Submariners 3
scouse Cdr Doc Golden and Winching The Fleet Air Arm 17
G Golden Hello Submariners 4
S Golden hello Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
T "Corrupt" MPs may lose golden handshakes Current Affairs 3
wet_blobby Golden chance for home nations? Sports and Adventure Training 2
M Seniority, Ranks and the Golden Hello Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 73
W Golden Hello answer Submariners 1
G Is this free degree the golden ticket? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 11
oberon ‘Golden hello’ bid to boost Navy recruiting Submariners 2
finknottle Have the wheels come off Boris's golden coach? Current Affairs 5
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - Elizabeth: The Golden Age Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
Good_CO Tales of the Golden Monkey Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13
RNFLUNKY Prince William Golden Jubilee Gong! The Quarterdeck 46
ProudNavyWife(tooBe) submarine golden hello Current Affairs 4
Darb Golden Hellos Diamond Lil's 9
S Engineering golden hello The Fleet 9
W Golden Eagle, Weymouth Diamond Lil's 47
P MOD to Buy 3 Boeing Rivet Joint Aircraft to replace NimrodR1 Current Affairs 1
golden_rivet new government legislation - rivet's world Social & Reunions 7
MoD_RSS Charity regulator issues Official Warning and Order against school where children were exposed to terrorist propaganda MoD News 0
huwshpis Where's Sumo? The Quarterdeck 8
MoD_RSS Application of building regulations where additional storeys are provided to existing buildings: circular 03/2020 MoD News 0
D Where is HMS Enterprise? Current Affairs 17
J What happens after HMS sultan and where are you based Joining the Royal Navy 22
MoD_RSS ARTEMIS - jHubMed delivering innovation right where it is needed MoD News 0
J Where will I be based? (FAA) The Fleet Air Arm 7
Q Where do I stand - Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7
U Where can I find an address to send a reference to? RFA 2
P Where did we go? The Quarterdeck 9
Bad CO HMS Arrow - Anyone Know Where the Ship's Bell Is? History 17
T Posh CPO epaulettes- Where can I ware them? The Quarterdeck 30
A Medical fail - where do I go from here? Joining the Royal Navy 1
T Where in the UK are RFA ships based? RFA 2