Golden Hello

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by GraMcK, Nov 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know how to chase up the submariners golden hello? Someone mentioned speaking to my career manager, but I didn't even know I had one? Tried JPAC, but they don't have anything on their system. Passed BSQ Sept 9th 2011. Any advice would be appreciated!
  2. How about going to the UPO and asking? Who would have thought that the RN had branch specially designed to deal with pay queries? They may not be good but they are a hell of a lot more accountable than some internet forum.
  3. When did you fill the paperwork out and have the writers sent it off?

Your career manager will have nothing to do with it, your onboard writers are the ones that sort out anything to do with pay.

It's a different section at JPAC that deal with bonuses, probably why there's no record of it having been received. My paperwork had to be faxed off 3 times before it was received, partly because the PO writer onboard my boat at the time was a complete tool and kept sending it to the wrong people. Best thing you can probably do is get a copy of your golden hello paperwork, that way you can check it's all correct and you can fax it off yourself.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hmmn, fascinating input from a financial expert, eh?

Yep, always someone else's fault...
  5. Not a financial expert, no, but the lads asked for advice and I've given it to him
    • Like Like x 1