Going home from Raleigh for a weekend?

I'm currently in the application process, and if everything goes well, I hope to be joining the Navy sometime towards the end of next year.

However my brother will be getting married in October, which could possibly clash with my time at Raleigh.

Would there be any chance of going home on a Friday afternoon, after the work is finished, and returning Sunday afternoon?

Or is this totally forbidden in all cases?

Thanks.

The first serious answer.....no chance for the first 10 weeks.

Silliness may now commence :)
OK thanks.

I figured that was the general rule, and though I believe they make exceptions for seriously ill/dying family members, I did not know where that line was drawn.

OK thanks.

I figured that was the general rule, and though I believe they make exceptions for seriously ill/dying family members, I did not know where that line was drawn.
Don't see marriage becoming dead or dying relations. Well not quiet that early in a relationship.
But I do like your forward planning.

Guys! Little bit of humility, please. Has becoming men taught you nothing?

kxvbac - I'd consult with your AFCO on the situation surrounding such events. I'm convinced that in the event of a close family member passing, you'd be allowed to return home and begin Raleigh again after a certain waiting period. At least, I'd hope that this would be the way forward.

We are all human, right guys?

Guys! Little bit of humility, please. Has becoming men taught you nothing?

kxvbac - I'd consult with your AFCO on the situation surrounding such events. I'm convinced that in the event of a close family member passing, you'd be allowed to return home and begin Raleigh again after a certain waiting period. At least, I'd hope that this would be the way forward.

We are all human, right guys?
Its a wedding!!!!