Gods table.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Oct 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If 2DD has it wrong and there is a God, imagine if you would, what you could say in you're own defence (or an oppo) to avoid being sent over the wall ( Lucifer's Kingdom)

"For Jesus Christ's sake, we were only having a bit of fun".
    2,000 years, on caps right turn right wheel, left right...

"God,... we were having the Devil of a good time and it just got out of hand."..

2. "I have learnt one Hell of a lesson."

3. The reason his son never reappeared was after shifting that humungus great rock from the cave where he was laid to rest he walked across the med and came ashore on the Greek mainland. His first stop was a small Taverna where he came across a blerk having an Ouzo before dinner, ''I am the son of god and I bring peace''........wrong move, the blerk was a Centurian enjoying some R&R, 'Have heard about you, trouble maker, try rising from the dead with no fcukin head'...ZZZLIT.

4. If you get to God's table and opt for Courts Martial..who do you go in front of then??????

5. Knowing my luck I'd end up with Richard Dawkins as my DO :roll:

6. Gordon Brown.

7. I am suprised this thread has lasted so long, the last one was pulled for having a go at God and his delusional 'son'. brushteeth

8. Plotting your course to Heaven ain't blasphemous shippers, it's what us god fearing types are supposed to do. Innit :wink:

9. And WTF would God want with an ex M(E)1 (scale B) from Yorkshire ?. :D

10. Sausages :D :D