GOD TV Channel

GOD TV I have been enlightened by the GOD TV channel for only £200 they will send you a GOD TV Prayer Shawl with the Euro Lottery at £80 million this Friday will this be a wise investment???

Unfortunately my sky box seems to be stuck on Babestation permanently, I'd love to be able to change channels and give you my opinion on God TV, really I would, but I just can't at the moment.

Sorry.

Backpacker1uk said:
GOD TV I have been enlightened by the GOD TV channel for only £200 they will send you a GOD TV Prayer Shawl with the Euro Lottery at £80 million this Friday will this be a wise investment???
Do not be a dickhead, everyone will be buying the prayer shawl so the jackpot will have to be shared out. You will probably only win a couple of quid. Send the cash to me and I will send you the lucky numbers given to me while having a wet dream. Or you can get the same slappers telephone number from the telephone box in Union street yourself for free :p

Or if we all chipped in £200 they might be able to buy a new warship for us. That could cut the wait down a bit.
I saw a good one on that thread about the Sun article.

K640 said:
Or if we all chipped in £200 they might be able to buy a new warship for us. That could cut the wait down a bit.
I saw a good one on that thread about the Sun article.
Dont be stupid, I would use that money for beer and even more beer if i won euromillions! Fcuk warships we have too many of them apparently!

As a devout member of the church of Jesus is that the time, and late t'day opening, I can tell you if god wants you he comes for you, so why look for him? 8O :roll: :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
J Miscellaneous 0