Go Commando Calendar 2013

On a point of principle ... why are there no female "bootie" pictures??? ... always used to be loads of Wrens attached to the Booties with the globe & buster on their caps willing to get their kit off at the drop of a hat!!

On a point of principle ... why are there no female "bootie" pictures??? ... always used to be loads of Wrens attached to the Booties with the globe & buster on their caps willing to get their kit off at the drop of a hat!!
It's not quite the same thing, but there is a calendar called the RM Wags calendar - have you not seen it?

It's not quite the same thing, but there is a calendar called the RM Wags calendar - have you not seen it?
As usual Sol ... you have me at a disadvantage! No not seen it at ... but trust Sgt to come up with the website! So thats what he's been doing instead of running about at night with his Gucci kit!!!!! :grin:

Last edited:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Just had a quick glance at those mechanic pictures, over the last hour or so.

I feel I must point out there's some flagrant breaches of health and safety legislation with regard the wearing of individual personal protective clothing.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
...I feel I must point out there's some flagrant breaches of health and safety legislation with regard the wearing of individual personal protective clothing.
Well you're gonna go ballistic at these "breaches"..! :shock:

[video=youtube;mdm3T67IXdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdm3T67IXdA[/video]

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Apparantly the divers calendar for 2013 consists of twelve mirrors.

And Miss June in the bootie wags calendar.......... like a stolen moped i would.