GLOBE AND LAUREL

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by thebus, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH DETAILS REGARDING SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE G&L MAGAZINE. iAM ASSUMING IT'S STILL PRINTED :roll:

2. ..and if in Pompey go and visit the Corps Secretariat on Whale Island where it's all still put together.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and no need to SHOUT!! 8O

4. Thanks for the tips boys. I'm still very new to this internet thingy and this website so sorry for shouting. But I am an ex DL1 so I have an excuse!!

5. On both counts :wink:

6. i printed off the form,and sent a check this monday morning.

i got my first copy thursday morning, even before the check cleared.

outstanding service.

7. Always remember it is capital I at all times not i.

And cheque not check.

We are still in the Queens English mode are we not???

8. Please remember that he is an ex bootie, his job was to kill not read the manual of how to do it

9. who cares?, much quicker to type in lower case- and "check" although a crime to some is fine for booties (or anyone else for that matter) who may have done a stint with our leatherneck brethren on the other side of the pond.

no offence gents, it's a forum not higher education entrance exam (or is it??)

10. If we are all supposed to be using the Queens english, then I'm offended by the amount of question marks at the end of your question backpacker.

How come Globe and Laurel isn't available in some shops like Soldier Magazine?

Ben

11. You can find cotton on any street, but you won't find silk!

OSD