Glasgow Football

Q: Why are there more Rangers supporters than Celtic supporters?

A: Because it is easier to say "**** the Pope" than to say "**** the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland".

I thank you.

The Church of Scotland may look after you from the cradle to the grave, but the Catholic Church looks after you from the erection to the resurrection...:muhaha:

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
SARKING
Gen Dit I had to attend 2 funerals of friends that had succumbed to cancer. both were scheduled on the same day. Well I say the same day. the 1st - a catholic requiem mass started the night before. 1 hour in the pineapple. we all went out after - with preist and got shighters. Next morn 2 and 1/2 hours in the chapel and 3/4's hour in the boneyard by the end of it I was left in no doubt that my mate had gone to heaven. Better had - I reckon i'd suffered for it.
With less than an hour to spare I had to get to the creemo at Ayr. - Protestant - took 20 mins from loading on the conveyor belt to the oven and then to the wake for a right good hoooli with the (very attractive) widow. So yes I agree with your comment.