Glasgow Football

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Bunter, Oct 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Q: Why are there more Rangers supporters than Celtic supporters?

A: Because it is easier to say "Fuck the Pope" than to say "Fuck the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland".

I thank you.
  2. The Church of Scotland may look after you from the cradle to the grave, but the Catholic Church looks after you from the erection to the resurrection...:muhaha:
    Gen Dit I had to attend 2 funerals of friends that had succumbed to cancer. both were scheduled on the same day. Well I say the same day. the 1st - a catholic requiem mass started the night before. 1 hour in the pineapple. we all went out after - with preist and got shighters. Next morn 2 and 1/2 hours in the chapel and 3/4's hour in the boneyard by the end of it I was left in no doubt that my mate had gone to heaven. Better had - I reckon i'd suffered for it.
    With less than an hour to spare I had to get to the creemo at Ayr. - Protestant - took 20 mins from loading on the conveyor belt to the oven and then to the wake for a right good hoooli with the (very attractive) widow. So yes I agree with your comment.
    • Like Like x 1