Glasgow Airport attack man dies

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kafeel Ahmed died today in a Glasgow hospital he was described on BBC News as a terror suspect! Hardly a suspect I would have thought, anyway it will save the taxpayer a fortune in incarceration costs. =)
  2. We used to have this quaint notion of innocent until proven guilty......

3. Surely by the fact he drove the bloody car with the bomb in it and set it on fire kinda proves his guilt......
  4. I have found him guilty in his absence and in this particular case it is a quaint notion, don't you think?
  5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

No he was driven to it by "society" - he had a troubled upbringing, his mother stopped breast-feeding while he was very young, he was bullied at school, and now we've hounded him to his death... see, it's all our fault.
  6. Oh ok, take your point. Now where is thata apple sauce??
    Pork Chops anyone ???
  7. tbh it's all tactical weeds as far as I'm concerned. I'm more interested in why it happened.

Had an interesting discussion about CT in British society over the last 40 years last night, over a beer.
  8. No virgins waiting for him when he goes to allah.
  9. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Only if they're kosher :)
  10. As well as?

Having to learn the complete Holy Qur'an word perfect whilst rocking backwards and forwards could lead to problems later in life especially if Arabic is not your native tongue.
  11. One down many many more to go!
  12. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

And what, exactly, do you mean by that?

13. Wot a shame. I only hope he suffered. as the families of the people he planned to kill would of for the rest of their lives.
  14. When he arrives at the particular hell failed suicide bombers ultimately reach, I hope the 72 virgins are conspicously absent, and 72 raging arse bandits are queuing up to get at him. Me and my family won't miss him. May he rot in the fires of hell.
  15. I think he means - One down many many more to go!
  16. At least he will be used to the heat. =)
  17. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Yeah? You a funny man.

18. He got what he wanted and as a tax payer I'm quite chuffed that I won't be contributing to any more to his medical bills or his stay in one of HMTQ's rest camps! :thumright: :w00t:
  19. In the dark days of the history of Scotland and its ways there was a
    trial with a rotting corpse sitting in the dock

The state wanted to confiscate the guys lands and property but
    he died before coming to trial so technically was innocent 'cos he hadn't been tried and found guilty.

So they dug him up!! :farao: :farao: :farao:

Watch this space heheheh!!

:nemo: :nemo:
  20. Fink, you are a nasty bastard to the Muslim fraternity, but I will admit you to our party nonetheless. It's called pass the parcel and you should see how fast the Muslim fcukers pass it.