Girls in Uniform

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Judging by the amount of photos on that site, it's a wonder they actually find the time to go out and murder innocent Palestinian civilians... :shock: :oops:
  2. you mean when they are not dodging 'home made rockets etc', presents from Gaza..... :roll: 8)
  3. But Sgt P the Palestinian Girls in Uniform and The Iranian Republican Guard bint of the day are crap. There's only so many styles of Burka you can see before boredom sets in! :D
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yeah, but it's what they're wearing underneath that's important - provocative feckers!

5. Whilst Jack can fantasise about whether lasses in burquas are going commando, jenny can fantasise in the same way about Jack in his ovvies (the matelot equivalent of the bercow. :excited:
  6. And I was expecting Kathy West type pictures!
  7. Oy-yoy-yoy, these shayner could teach our English nafka a thing or two. Perhaps then all our chicks wouldn't be such schleppers. Oh vey.

Mozzeltof for the find though, gay gazinta hayte.
  8. Feck me SPB are there any innocent Palestinian's..... :p
  9. I wonder if we could get a number of RLC girls as lookers........FFS
  10. Can we have a similar slideshow of girls in mental patient hospital uniforms? You know the ones I mean, like the paper orange ones they issue in Rampton and Broadmoor that are disposable in case the inmates shit or piss themselves. I love seeing lobotomised, bald women with huge suture scars on their heads, rocking to and fro in the corner of a cell in a pool of urine and faeces.....makes me goo in my knicks....
  11. Here you go:

12. That's a really touching gesture MLP, cheers oppo, it's really appreciated but fcuk me even I have fcuking standards! There is a fcuking limit to how low I would stoop and you've just bottomed it out.
  13. You asked for it, she was clearly lobotomised at birth, was bald and at the time this picture was taken was almost dead and lying in her own p1ss and sh1t.

I now realise you are a man of taste and apologise for my error. I reckon once convicted, foxy murdering Knoxy will be a good lobotomised baldy mentalist to toy around with.
  14. How about Tracie Andrews?

Shave her head bald, lobotomise the bitch (so she can't tell anyone what you've been doing to her), make her piss herself and you're talking a little hottie!
  15. I like your style, Andrews has nothing on Knox though, look! And to keep it on topic there's a couple of hairy minged Itie rozzer slags thrown in for good measure, it's a win all round!

16. Knox is a looker, I'll give you that. I'd like to see her shaved bald, hog tied and brutally penetrated by those two bull dykes with strap ons. then maybe introduce a bull mastiff into the proceedings to get turned to on her.....
  17. I find something strangely arousing about women wearing combat boots and carrying firearms (stand fast the MPGS moose I saw on the gate the other day)
  18. Your just a big old softy at heart.
  19. U2? :p