Girlfriend, well was.

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by Deano19, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, I flucked up, big time.

Basically, I've been going out with her for over a year, deeply in love and all that good stuff, know nearly all of her family to speak to and been with her away on holidays.. the whole lot.

So, me being an stupid prat, got a text from a girl I knew and liked alot before I started going out with her, who happened to be going out one night to the same place that me and my mate were that night. So we met up ect. and talked all night and nothing happened. She texts me that night a couple of flirty messages, even though she knows I have a girlfriend.

But, I flirted back and after a while she asked the following, which got read by my girlfriend the a day after when I left my phone out...

Her: Wat u lookin 4 then? xx
    Her: Me too, I didnt wana say 1st case it seemed skanky lol x

I've never actually cheated on her, like kissed the girl or anything but she went crazy when she read this and said I've cheated through text and gave me everything I've bought her back.

Any relationship gurus who reckon they can say something about this, I want her back! for good :(
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I've got fluck all advice, but if she's not taking you back any chance of posting some pics?
  3. Emotional cheating I think she means, like ok you maybe have not physically cheated but if you were to by any chance like somebody/fancy somebody else then it will hurt her.
  4. Give her time to cool off a bit and then come clean about preferring men. Seriously though, stop thinking with your lil' fella and explain how bad you feel about it all. Time's the greatest, so they say.
  5. I really hope our own relationship guru Ron Jeremy will be able to give you some advice that you will find useful. 8O
  6. The girl from the texts seems very classy, you might want to keep her sweet just incase your lady doesn't take you back. Always good to have a plan B!!
  7. Obviously you've got to shag the new slapper but do you reckon you can get both the slags into bed together?
  8. Oh forgot to mention, her 29 year old brother is a full screw in the Parachute Regiment and a hardcore one at that (I'm 20) and has told me many a drunken time, if I ever even look at another girl he will fly home from England and murder me with his bare hands, then dig me up and kill me again.

Not that that has anything to do with how I'm gonna try and get her back lol, but I have to.
  9. You'll have to get one of your oppos to film the murderous event and post it on youtube.
  10. I think you should approach this guy, who better than a fellow man to understand the situation. Explain to him you messed up and want to get back with her. He'll respect you greatly for it.

Then smash your head in with a pool cue :)
  11. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Dear Marjorie Proops......
  12. If she won't take you back, try your luck with her sister, mum and/or granny.
  13. If you've got a photo of her sucking your knob then you should send it to her brother.

That should do the trick.

No, No, there's no need to thank me :skull: :skull:
  14. Why are you asking people on the Internet to help you with your personal problems?
  15. Just tell him you don't what he's talking about and that you've never even met his sister. This won't work with most normal guys, but you might just be in luck with a para corporal. ;)
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He's probably just jealous because you're fcuking her instead of him... :shock: :twisted:
  17. She has been waiting patiently for this oportunity to ditch you, and blame you, for a year. Now she can screw around which is obviously her real desire.
  18. let me have both their numbers and I'll smooth it over for you
  19. Dead man walking!!
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No, NZB - the Gordon Brown thread is in "Current Affairs"... 8O :D