Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girlfriend in the navy

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
sussex2 said:
And so does a Ford Fiesta mate :roll:

Less of the Fiesta bashing! :eek:

In answer to the question, when my ex joined the Army- we split up. But I felt it was my duty to keep him occupied when he was home, needs a bit of class between all of the desperados :wink: Just be honest. You are entering a new bit of your life, something exciting and a complete lifestyle change. Do you like her enough to leave a little part of yourself at home, or would you rather be free and not liable to feeling at least a pang of guilt at spaffing onto some young filly. Either way, if you truly really like each other, then if you stay single you will bump into each other again and who knows, but then if you do give it a go you can always bin her.

In short, this post was not much help, but you must kinda know what you want to do!

Hedgeporker

Lantern Swinger
Beeline said:
sussex2 said:

In answer to the question, when my ex joined the Army- we split up. But I felt it was my duty to keep him occupied when he was home, needs a bit of class between all of the desperados :wink: Just be honest. You are entering a new bit of your life, something exciting and a complete lifestyle change. Do you like her enough to leave a little part of yourself at home, or would you rather be free and not liable to feeling at least a pang of guilt at spaffing onto some young filly. Either way, if you truly really like each other, then if you stay single you will bump into each other again and who knows, but then if you do give it a go you can always bin her.

In short, this post was not much help, but you must kinda know what you want to do!

From the horses mouth! You'll go far. :salute: :safe:

Guzzler

War Hero
Beeline said:
sussex2 said:

Is that picture your starfish though? I really need to know.

prospect

Midshipman
bigglesbandicoot said:
Quite simple really, your going to have a lot on your plate for the next couple of years, so just give it to her straight. You need someone to spaff some muck up whenever you get the chance, and maybe just maybe there might be something a bit more romantic in it for her eventualy. So tell her thats the story, take it or leave it and while your thinking about it get your pins parted.

Already tried this, she told me where to go.

I appreciate all the replies and if only she were like you Beeline!

Met up with her earlier to talk about this as she's just got back from holiday. She no longer likes me because I laughed in her face when she told me she had found love on holiday. She met the guy 3 days ago and he lives 100 miles away from her, but she claims she is happy. I told her that it would last 2 weeks and she was only doing it because of me. She didn't respond.

Surprised me though, felt like a soap opera. I don't really care, all it means to me is that I don't feel guilty when on leave. Haha.

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
prospect said:

Met up with her earlier to talk about this as she's just got back from holiday. She no longer likes me because I laughed in her face when she told me she had found love on holiday. She met the guy 3 days ago and he lives 100 miles away from her, but she claims she is happy. I told her that it would last 2 weeks and she was only doing it because of me. She didn't respond.

Surprised me though, felt like a soap opera. I don't really care, all it means to me is that I don't feel guilty when on leave. Haha.

Aren't you glad you didn't waste some prime hunting time pining over her? If she was willing to 'find love' with someone else on holiday, imagine after 9 months of you being away! I will be honest, it was a purely selfish act. He was incredibly delicious, I wanted all of the jollies without actually bothering to keep in touch, it was awesome. We did date for about a year sometime after, but as I said- if it is meant to happen with you two then it probably will at some time too. You will have your pick soon enough though, enjoy it :happy2:

NotmeChief

Banned
prospect said:
She's not anything outstanding but she's definitely acceptable. She fits nicely into the category of good enough to keep, but not good enough for me not to go whoring. Also, just to clarify, you would have to be Beyonce for me to give up on the Navy, and even then, I think I find the Type 45s far more attractive.

I won't satisfy any of your lesser indulgences by posting a picture, you will have to be content with the satisfaction that you have helped out a fellow man.

Thank you to Daffy, I like your idea best. :wink:

Cheers guys.

If you would give up the navy for a dog like Beyonce then whoever your talking about has to be a reall horror.

Beeline said:
prospect said:

Aren't you glad you didn't waste some prime hunting time pining over her? If she was willing to 'find love' with someone else on holiday, imagine after 9 months of you being away! I will be honest, it was a purely selfish act. He was incredibly delicious, I wanted all of the jollies without actually bothering to keep in touch, it was awesome. We did date for about a year sometime after, but as I said- if it is meant to happen with you two then it probably will at some time too. You will have your pick soon enough though, enjoy it :happy2:

Beeline I think you just might be the perfect woman.

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
JonnoJonno said:
I bet it weighs as much as three perfect women.

Thats why I come on here, due to my ginormous size I cannot move all too easily, all 300,000 stone of me :roll:

JonnoJonno

Banned
Beeline said:
JonnoJonno said:
I bet it weighs as much as three perfect women.

Thats why I come on here, due to my ginormous size I cannot move all too easily, all 300,000 stone of me :roll:

You and every other fat fuck who ever looked at the ocean, or watched Das Boot.

She's going to be getting a bit of cock when you're away so why save youself.

Let's face it. Dartmouth, you're not exactly one of life's winners are you. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrIndeed Is it a good idea to have a 'girlfriend' or a 'wife' when in the Navy? Nearest & Dearest 28
B having a girlfriend while in the navy Nearest & Dearest 57
R A girlfriend in every port??? Submariners 22
K Girlfriend of a Sailor Nearest & Dearest 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Sentence increased for man who violently attacked and threatened to kill his ex-girlfriend MoD News 0
EarlyChop Girlfriend. Diamond Lil's 11
soleil Plymouth Herald: "Girlfriend's Cake Makes A Beret Happy Birthday" The Corps 0
soggykitkat new girlfriend Miscellaneous 0
P Thechive / Best Girlfriend Ever Diamond Lil's 16
tug1970 Cruelest You Have Got Rid Of A Girlfriend Diamond Lil's 20
wannabeaet So my girlfriend left me :). Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 121
Deano19 Girlfriend, well was. Nearest & Dearest 39
M girlfriend??? Nearest & Dearest 81
T Lawyer treats girlfriend to dinner at Gleneagles Diamond Lil's 7
H My Girlfriend has just passed AIB The Quarterdeck 1
leeblease Girlfriend/Wife Trainer Diamond Lil's 0
type42stoker What to get the wife/girlfriend for Crimbo? Diamond Lil's 8
alanbach A way to dump your cheating girlfriend The Quarterdeck 12
slim SKYDIVER'S 2-MILE PLUNGE ESCAPE IS JOY FOR GIRLFRIEND The Quarterdeck 12
higthepig Navy news November 2020 The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS World-class autonomous minehunters to protect Royal Navy MoD News 1
AccessHeritage Royal Navy's Use of The Infernal Machine History 19
MoD_RSS Royal Navy warship sails into Arctic Circle for High North operation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Royal Navy concludes first joint exercises with Egypt MoD News 0
N royal navy medical appeal alcohol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
higthepig Navy news October 2020 The Quarterdeck 0
mikh Navy Net asks for your consent to use your personal data to: Bloody Computers 9
MoD_RSS Royal Navy seizes over 450kg in the largest methamphetamine drug bust in the Middle East MoD News 0
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy: 215th Anniversary Of The Battle Of Trafalgar History 2
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Hosting Your Own Trafalgar Night/Pickle Night Dinner History 2
soleil Express: "Submarine Sparks Panic In Scotland As Onlookers Mistake Royal Navy Exercise For Fire" Submariners 2
sampost Jubilee Sailing Trust announces pioneering collaboration with the Royal Navy Sports and Adventure Training 2
soleil Royal Navy Recipients In The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 Current Affairs 2
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity: World Uckers Championship 2020 The Fleet 1
soleil The Times: "Life On The Ocean Wave: The Royal Navy Photographic Awards" The Fleet 1
soleil BBC: "HMS Queen Elizabeth: On board The Royal Navy's New Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy seize £160 million worth of drugs in the Caribbean MoD News 1
higthepig Navy news September 2020 The Quarterdeck 0
soleil NWE Mail: "Barrow Built Submarine Becomes Inaugural Winner Of A New Royal Navy Commendation" Submariners 2
soleil New Badge For Trainee Royal Navy Submariners Submariners 18
M Royal Navy interviews Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
D Royal Navy Handymen The Fleet 21
B how to find service number royal navy Site Issues 7
soleil P. News: "Royal Navy's HMS Sultan Forced To Cancel Popular Fireworks Due To Covid-19" Bases / Shore Est 4
H Royal Navy Push up standards Joining the Royal Navy 5
J Navy or RAF Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 8
soleil FB: NAVYFit - Squash - 1SL v The Chief Of The Australian Navy Sports and Adventure Training 1
higthepig Navy news August 2020 The Quarterdeck 0
S Transfer from Army to Navy Joining the Royal Navy 13
D Both parents in the Royal Navy Joining the Royal Navy 1