Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Chicogiz, Jan 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My girlfreind is moveing house and i am gonna miss her so bad and she moves on the 25th this month, what can i do when she moves? What is makeing me sad is not going around the road to knock for her and looking at her old home and seeing someing else :pissedoff: I dunno what to do. I wanna cry but i know it will not get me anywhere so i just have to get on with it.
  2. I would advise introducing yourself to Mary and her sisters until a replacement is sourced :rambo:
  3. Ask her for a very sexy photo of her face and then have it superimposed onto the head of an inflatable doll. Record some 'come to bed' comments on one side of a tape and some nagging or emasculating comments on the other and then play it back, ensuring you turn it over every 4 hours to ensure you capture the full spirit of the mood swings.

Next, spend all of your money on shit fem magazines, IKEA bastardised furniture shite for the house and tampons and ensure that you try very hard to buy only celery and yoghurt's for the fridge.

Finally, stop seeing all of your mates constantly try and convince yourself you're happy by taking said doll to your parents every other weekend and talking about holiday plans.

Should make up for that aching hole in your chest in no time.
  4. Growing up is tough Chico. Now stop whinging.
  5. How are you going to cope when you join the Navy? Look at this as practice for being separated for extended periods. When you're at sea you will be seeing even less of her so you better get used to it I'm afraid!
  6. It will not bother me be seperated when im in the navy as i know i will be comeing back to them and will see them again, but im not gonna see her again
  7. I suggest shagging any and all moving things until your knob drops off or exhaustion sets in. If the latter happens, you clearly lack moral fibre.
  8. Please, Please Chico, worry not, she will cope without you, why, i would even bet that by now that some other guy is banging the arse out of her, hope this makes you feel better.
  9. Join weightwatchers put your foot on the machine when the Ladies are weighing in. The screams of panic will keep you in stitches for days.

Failing that buy High Noon and a crate of Newcastle Brown and chill out.
  10. So the young lady has moved house and not left a forwarding address? Its a real ball ache when that happens.
  11. Well, they're only your girlfriend until the court issues the restraining order. Then they're your 'on/off partner'.

Pissing through the letter box and screaming your undying love from your meth-filled mouth whilst cleaning your arse with her mother's underwear is not considered an acceptable dating technique.

Perhaps you should adjust your approach?
  12. Chico I sympathise with you, my girlfriend left me as well. She told me we couldn’t afford beer at £15 a case anymore and that I’d have to quit drinking. Then I caught her spending £45 on make-up, I asked her how come I had to give up stuff and she didn’t. She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.I told her that’s what the beer was for.

I don’t think she’s coming back..
  13. Oh Yes Backpacker! That's more like it. Took my girlfriend to watch that when it was first released. Been stuck with her for 54 years now.
    Any advice?

PS. Chico, don't worry about it. What's to be will be. You may well be posting similar rubbish to mine in 2060!

14. Chico, it may well seem like the end of the world to you, but you're 16 and about to depart on a totally new life/adventure, before you know it you'll be too busy to worry about your love life.
    Dry your eyes son and get amongst it.
  15. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

particularly when its your missus and she does it half way through a deployment.....
  16. FFS get a grip. If you are not going to see her again then its all over. So get out there trap a bit of fluff enjoy it and move on. Its happened to a lot of us, its all part of life/growing up.
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm still getting over the shock of realising Chico had a girlfriend... mind you, she's probably imaginary (well, I mean she's probably a real person, but he just imagines that she's his girlfriend!)

8O :lol:
  18. so when are you joining up??

I take it the pre-joining exam is not as hard as it once was.... or spelling is not part of it!!!

Subject title - Girlfreind!!!!!
  19. Buy a rucksack a compass and a map and head for the hills.

No kids asking for lifts or a tenner til pay day or when are we decorating that front room.

Just peace and quiet!
  20. Women are like buses! You miss one and another 4 come around the corner!