ginge has gone

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scouse, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hazel Blears resigns from cabinet
  2. Hurrrraaaaaaah !!!
  3. Sweepstake for the name of the next one :lol: , I'm hoping it will be Darling (Mandy would be a safe bet, he's been far too quiet)
  4. McNulty has gone a bit quiet too ?!
  5. Geoff Hoon????
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Brown, shortly after tomorrows election results.
  7. keep your eyes on Caroline Flint.

Jack Straw not a bad outside bet.
  8. I don't mind if I do!
  9. Do you think she will now remove the bulldog clip from the back of her head and lose that annoyingly smug smirk?
  10. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Broon is in denial. He's 'getting on with the job.' The rest of the country with a few exceptions wish he wouldn't.

Doomsday senario for Broon will be a few more resignations in the next 12 hours, last place at the polls and come the reshuffle, nobody wants the portfolios being dished out. That'll be seen as a no confidence everyone but Broon.

Some deletions in an effort to keep the tone above middle C.
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I can see a large UKIP protest vote, giving them several MEP's, with most of the losses being Labours but I suspect that the Tories will also suffer, hopefully this will give them a wakeup call without any playing of the BNP card.
  12. The whole of the Labour Party could resign and Brown would still be in denial.
  13. As Flint's bestest oppo has just decided to spend more time in her constituency and return to the 'cut and thrust' of politics, looks like her constituents may need her more in the coming days.
  14. I dont think it would do the country any good to have an election just now. Tomorrow will do...
  15. She is not really a ginge.
  16. Who cares she is at least resigning as a minister, another rat jumping to put as much clear space between themselves and the sinking Brown as possible.

The big question now is whether Brown will be able to form a cabinet at all by next week,
  17. Shame i thought she was good looking, in a strange warped unpa lumpa lovin way.
  18. Institutional corruption alive and well.....?
  19. Nowt to do with the thread but an interesting point about bonfires, at St Peter's school in York they do not celebrate bonfire night as you cannot burn an old boy namely Guy Fawkes.