Getting to Collingwood from Pompey

dan_c

Quick one,

Does anyone know the best way to get from Pompey to Collingwood on public transport? I've got a holdover there as i've biffed my leg, can't drive or cycle. Taxi's look like they'll cost a fortune.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

dan_c

From what I can see the first bus doesn't get to Collingwood til 0845 (unless i'm missing something). Should have mentioned I need to be there for 0800.

scouse

War Hero
How did we ever get back for call the hands off the Gosport ferry to St Vincent, Sultan, Daedalus and Collingwood, on a Monday morning ???.:sad:

dan_c

I'm biffed so I can't walk or cycle that's the problem. Looks like it will have to be a taxi. Cheers for your help.

slim

War Hero
What you need my son is Cock Lodgings.
Go to grab a granny the night before, trap, back to her place and then walk to Collingrad. Just make sure she has a gaff in Fareham.:jocolor:

Sharkey

War Hero
So, two suggestions of "walk" and one of "buy a bike", which bit of "I've got a biffed leg" couldnt you translate :glasses3::banghead:

Last edited:

Egg_Banjo

Badgeman
Quick one,

Does anyone know the best way to get from Pompey to Collingwood on public transport? I've got a holdover there as i've biffed my leg, can't drive or cycle. Taxi's look like they'll cost a fortune.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

So, two suggestions of "walk" and one of "buy a bike", which bit of "I've got a biffed leg" couldnt you translate :glasses3::banghead:

nothing about walking in the OP :roll:

Polto

War Hero
What does biffed mean...exactly? And anyway it's not ours or the Navy's problem. If you can't get there for 0800 you'll just have to live onboard during the week.

From what I can see the first bus doesn't get to Collingwood til 0845 (unless i'm missing something). Should have mentioned I need to be there for 0800.

This is where (I'm going to need a shower after saying this) the crabs have it right! You have until 4pm to turn too on your first day. Unless things have changed?

Latest Threads